ADVERTISEMENT

Might as well send the anti-Trump fanatics closer to the edge

Once again, you ignore the reality of the situation. I linked a piece that clearly was the author's opinion, and said I didn't agree with all he said, specifically not the subject line.

So we're just supposed to guess what you agree and disagree with. It's the same thing from you. You keep posting Trump sided articles and then add a general disclaimer to cover your butt when people call you out. It's the same thing over and over from you. If someone repeatedly posts articles from the KKK but adds the disclaimer "I don't agree with everything", I think most people would come to the conclusion the poster was pro KKK. That's where you're at with Trump. Sorry, but you are what you post.

This after awhile is just getting funny.Nothing proven yet the Lefties continue to howl all because their lil darlin lost.

I should have said in my initial post, when I said I didn't agree with everything he says, that I didn't agree the Mueller probe should be ended before it's finished. I (mistakenly, it appears) assumed that since I have frequently and consistently said I oppose prematurely ending the probe, it wasn't necessary to repeat myself. I erred -- as I shouldn't have, considering the subject line of the linked piece.

I linked it because I think he makes some excellent points. And because I knew it would cause mass hysteria among the usual suspects here. Hence the subject line I chose to put on my post.
Why don't you just state the parts that you agree with and that define the reason you are sharing any given article in the first place?

So we're just supposed to guess what you agree and disagree with. It's the same thing from you. You keep posting Trump sided articles and then add a general disclaimer to cover your butt when people call you out. It's the same thing over and over from you. If someone repeatedly posts articles from the KKK but adds the disclaimer "I don't agree with everything", I think most people would come to the conclusion the poster was pro KKK. That's where you're at with Trump. Sorry, but you are what you post.

LC...when he finds 'pro-Trump' Op-Eds on the Internets:

PLVFa.jpg

Then, posts them here and cannot fathom why no one else is getting boners....

Reactions: lucas80
Mark Penn and Dick Morris are loathesome individuals and the Clintons connection to them is one of many reasons grassroots Dems refused to support her. This article is a heady play by Mark Penn, the Dems don’t want him but if he can get Trumps notice he can take his cash.

Good. Because I'm posting like a rational adult.

Why don't you just state the parts that you agree with and that define the reason you are sharing any given article in the first place?
I said I agreed with the idea of having the Trump-Mueller conversation on live TV.

Serious question: Do you ever link something with which you are not in 100% agreement?

You can justify it with "But Hillary", but the fact is, a turnip would be doing a better job. He literally does nothing good, ever.
I do not agree with you. He has done several good things as president -- more, in fact, than I expected. But my expectations were awfully low, so there's that.

Anything that starts with the word "deep state" in the first sentence is not a credible article. Rule number 1 to legitimacy: Do not use terms made up by Alex Jones and Sean Hannity when attempting to sound serious.

Anything that starts with the word "deep state" in the first sentence is not a credible article. Rule number 1 to legitimacy: Do not use terms made up by Alex Jones and Sean Hannity when attempting to sound serious.
Rule number 1A: Don't betray your ignorance by saying Alex Jones and Sean Hannity made up the term "Deep State."

An entire Op Ed, just for THAT?

FWIW, "live TV" of FBI questioning is a really really bad idea. I'm sure you know that, though.
No. I was asked for an example. so I gave an obvious one. I'm in general agreement with most everything in the piece except his conclusion that the Mueller investigation should be halted.

No, I don't "know" that it would be a bad idea to have the interview on live TV. But I'm sure you're willing to enlighten me.

I would think you, of all people, would be delighted to see Trump questioned live, as he's sure to make mistakes and/or tell lies, right there before God and everybody.

I agree. But I also agree there is a lot of smoke that the Obama admin used our government to weaponize against a competitors campaign and transition. To me that is WAY more important to get to the bottom of regardless of party affiliation.

First, no. There's acknowledgement that they started investigating foreign infiltration of a major political party and candidate, which, they did not actually acknowledge when it would have mattered. And you think it's more important to investigate Obama's motives for this rather than investigate whether or not Trump is a Russian asset running the White House. That speaks a lot to where your priorities are.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Mark Penn is a slimy political operative, he has zero expertise on the FBI or the law. He does have experience working for politicians with questionable ethics like the Clintons, so throwing in with Trump is a natural move for him.

Rule number 1A: Don't betray your ignorance by saying Alex Jones and Sean Hannity made up the term "Deep State."

I don't know specifically which right wing propagandist actually made up the term but those were the two that promoted it the most so they get the blame. Of course, your deflection doesn't change the fact that using right wing propagandist terms in the article destroys its credibility.

I said I agreed with the idea of having the Trump-Mueller conversation on live TV.

Serious question: Do you ever link something with which you are not in 100% agreement?
Which was a joke.

Of course, but I've never linked an article when I didn't fundamentally agree with most of it or at least the primary assertions being made. What main points do you agree with that you think made the article worth sharing?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Once again, you ignore the reality of the situation. I linked a piece that clearly was the author's opinion, and said I didn't agree with all he said, specifically not the subject line.

Find one with an opposite view and post it. I won't be holding my breath.

Which was a joke.

Of course, but I've never linked an article when I didn't fundamentally agree with most of it or at least the primary assertions being made. What main points do you agree with that you think made the article worth sharing?
As I said in another post, I agree with most of what he writes, but not the conclusion that this justifies ending the Mueller investigation. There may be other specific statements with which I disagree. Run a few past me and I'll tell you.

No. I was asked for an example. so I gave an obvious one. I'm in general agreement with most everything in the piece except his conclusion that the Mueller investigation should be halted.

...which explains quite a lot, as most of the piece is non-factual and fluff. You are apparently incapable of understanding that.

No, I don't "know" that it would be a bad idea to have the interview on live TV. But I'm sure you're willing to enlighten me.

One would THINK this would be fairly obvious. Try contemplating it a little harder...

I would think you, of all people, would be delighted to see Trump questioned live, as he's sure to make mistakes and/or tell lies, right there before God and everybody.

He's been doing that for months. Do you not pay attention?

I don't know specifically which right wing propagandist actually made up the term but those were the two that promoted it the most so they get the blame. Of course, your deflection doesn't change the fact that using right wing propagandist terms in the article destroys its credibility.
That's typical liberal bullshit. It's like your people deciding abruptly that "chain migration" was a racist term and calling people racist if they used it.

As far as credibility is concerned, you kinda blew yours all to hell by believing it was started by Alex Jones and Sean Hannity.

Wikopedia is your friend. Use it.

Which was a joke.

He just said "most of it".
But I've pointed out 2-3 major fallacies and gotten crickets as a response.

I truly think he's just too dumb to understand the counterpoints to the nonsense.

Reactions: Raglefant
...which explains quite a lot, as most of the piece is non-factual and fluff. You are apparently incapable of understanding that.

One would THINK this would be fairly obvious. Try contemplating it a little harder...

He's been doing that for months. Do you not pay attention?
And you simply are unable to carry on a civil, adult conversation if you sense anything in it conflicts with your own opinions and prejudices. You have a disability that causes you to think any opinion different from your own is, by its very difference, untrue. Because of this, you continually confuse fact and opinion.

As I said in another post, I agree with most of what he writes, but not the conclusion that this justifies ending the Mueller investigation. There may be other specific statements with which I disagree. Run a few past me and I'll tell you.
Yikes.
No thanks.

I’m curious Loneclone, do you consider the source of the article. Mr. Penn is hated by liberal Dems and he really isn’t a qualified critic of Muehlerr and the FBI. He is qualified to defend shady politicians and obfuscate to twist public opinion.

That's typical liberal bullshit. It's like your people deciding abruptly that "chain migration" was a racist term and calling people racist if they used it.

As far as credibility is concerned, you kinda blew yours all to hell by believing it was started by Alex Jones and Sean Hannity.

Wikopedia is your friend. Use it.
It's actually from the Turks, isn't it? Like Swedish Meatballs?

I’m curious Loneclone, do you consider the source of the article. Mr. Penn is hated by liberal Dems and he really isn’t a qualified critic of Muehlerr and the FBI. He is qualified to defend shady politicians and obfuscate to twist public opinion.
"Together with Doug Schoen, he was co-founder of the polling firm Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates.,[2] whose clients included political and business leaders such as U.S. PresidentBill Clinton, British Prime MinisterTony Blair, and Bill Gates. Penn later served as chief strategist and pollster to Hillary Clinton in her unsuccessful campaign for the Democratic nomination for the 2008 presidential election.[3] In September 2007, he released a book titled Microtrends: The Small Forces Behind Tomorrow's Big Changes, which examines small trends sweeping the world.[4] Penn is married to Nancy Jacobson, a professional fundraiser.[5] He is currently a visiting lecturer at Harvard College.[6]"

dude is a liberal wet dream

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Penn

And you simply are unable to carry on a civil, adult conversation if you sense anything in it conflicts with your own opinions and prejudices.
Wrong. I posted at least 2 posts, asking you for your positions.

Got nothing.

Then got "I agree with most of it", while "most of it" (which I'd already pointed out) is silly opinions and non-factual.

This doesn't make you a "debater"; it points out that you are "dumb".

Reactions: Raglefant
Ottumwan, your post makes him an expert on the FBI and criminal investigation how? Yeah, he’s a successful scummy political operative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT