ADVERTISEMENT

Minny, put in Garza!

he made NBA history last night

FoGCSkDX0AEGRAW

49 pts given up in the first Q, ouch! Anyone see the game? How did Luka do on defense?
Was at the game. Luka got taken to school a few times against Jokic, but who doesn’t. He struggled shooting, but in Garza fashion got his fair share of boards and put-backs.

Didn’t look great, but not bad. Stat line was a bit inflated with denver starters out of game and huge lead.

Jokic had 19/10/10 at half in 14 minutes…

Last edited:
80% from three, 69% overall shooting.

Gobert was out, again (groin).

Luka's stats:

24 minutes

5-8 (63%) from 2 point range
4-5 (80%) from 3
9-13 (69%) overall shooting

3-3 (100%) FTs

25 points
3 rebounds (1 offensive)
3 assists

1 turnover
2 fouls

80% from three, 69% overall shooting.

Gobert was out, again (groin).

Luka's stats:

24 minutes

5-8 (63%) from 2 point range
4-5 (80%) from 3
9-13 (69%) overall shooting

3-3 (100%) FTs

25 points
3 rebounds (1 offensive)
3 assists

1 turnover
2 fouls
69% guessing that wasn't an accident.

That jump hook is new? I don’t recall seeing that at Iowa. Unblockable. I don’t see how he doesn’t get minutes just for entertainment value.

Reactions: Franisdaman
In 24 minutes. 4-5 from 3. Yes, it was a blowout, and I don't know what part of the game he played, but it's nice to see him with some success, and hopefully games like this will keep him on the roster for the year. The T-Wolves are actually competitive this year.

he had a great game last night.

actually, the last 3 games he's been brilliant (averaging slightly more than 20 ppg in 18 minutes)

That jump hook is new? I don’t recall seeing that at Iowa. Unblockable. I don’t see how he doesn’t get minutes just for entertainment value.
he had that hook shot in his arsenel while at Iowa. IIRC, Frank said it was hard to get it off because Luka was double teamed so often down low

As you can see below, someone asked where that hook shot was at Iowa. Frank literally showed why.

FonuDJeWIAEg94A

FonuDJcWAAEmTtS

FonuDJdXoAIwaTD

Bigkat has the BIG contract so once healthy he starts. Rudy and Reid are ahead of Luka.
I am not a fan of Kat..wish they could move him.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
I don’t watch any g-league. Are the athletes at that level just that bad? That’s supposed to be the reason he can’t make it at the top level. How can he be so dominant over guys that are supposed to be just outside of the NBA and struggle to get anything other than garbage time on an NBA team? I understand why he isn’t getting NBA minutes when you see him struggle to guard today’s players. But it is mind blowing that he just destroys everyone while in Des Moines.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT