ADVERTISEMENT

My garage was broken into last night

My smoker and my grill have been found at my wife's douche bag brother's friend's house. Other stuff is still missing. Material things like tools and sports equipment can be replaced, but my daughter's saddles and bridles are irreplaceable. They have been handed down for several generations. I hate seeing her in so much sadness about this. Insurance will replace them, but it will never be the same.
You want me to help find them?
0c1b0722e5702f4acef9ae566ef924a9.jpg

That sucks OP, thieves are the worst.

Now, I hate to mention this, as I don't want to come across as blaming a victim, but why would your estate manager give your compound's security force time off when you are out of town?
🤣 lol....good stuff. My "security force" is my 2 German Shepherds, but they were on the overnight road trip with me and the family

My smoker and my grill have been found at my wife's douche bag brother's friend's house. Other stuff is still missing. Material things like tools and sports equipment can be replaced, but my daughter's saddles and bridles are irreplaceable. They have been handed down for several generations. I hate seeing her in so much sadness about this. Insurance will replace them, but it will never be the same.
Once the dirtbag is arrested you dox him.

Reactions: goldmom
Yes. We are in a rural area northwest of Cedar Rapids.

Why do I have a feeling you live in the Garrison area?

I have a friend that was also broken into.

She said the cops probably know who did it but won't do anything about it.

Really curious if you are around there.

Why do I have a feeling you live in the Garrison area?

I have a friend that was also broken into.

She said the cops probably know who did it but won't do anything about it.

Really curious if you are around there.
I'm about 20 miles from Garrison. There have been several incidents like this in the past 6 months in the surrounding area

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT