ADVERTISEMENT

My gwad Kansas is awful!

Sorry, BC is not horrible. KU played a helluva game against I’m guessing a team that was way overlooking them. And Les Miles can coach.

Reactions: mrF6n6
It is amazing how little resistance Clemson has inside their own conference. It’s a good thing nobody can seem to watch the ACC Network that conference is home to some really bad football teams.

2014 Iowa would go 12-0 against a 2019 ACC schedule

giphy.gif

Sorry, BC is not horrible. KU played a helluva game against I’m guessing a team that was way overlooking them. And Les Miles can coach.
Let's pump the brakes. They lost to coastal carolina last week

Yes they did. But is that not the sign of a good coach to regroup in a short week and go across the country as a 21 pt dog and win by 24? Dude inherited a roster woefully short everywhere. That’s a good win anyway you want to look at it.

I think if miles can eventually get KU to making a bowl in a 1-3 years would be quite the accomplishment. It’s possible and I think he actually could do it with the state of the conference right now. Their rb Williams was big 12 offensive player of the year so have someone to build around on one side of the ball.

Not worried about Kansas so much yet. It is KSU, they hired the NDSU coach and have seemingly hit the ground running. They look really good.

Agreed. That guy was the perfect hire for a school like K State. He doesn't need superstars to play his style of football. I think he is going to be very successful at K State.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT