ADVERTISEMENT

My Hope

😆

1. Please get professional help.

2. Your reading comprehension issues are a you problem.

3. I have been very consistent in my opinions of all Iowa players, which include Jordan, CMac, Kris, and Keegan. In my OP that you love to obsessively quote from, I clearly and unambiguously stated I don’t believe Jordan is a bad player (see point 2). I simply explained why I and other Iowa fans have taken issue with JBo’s antics over the years, citing this most recent example because of its relevance.

Furthermore, I have pointed out throughout the season things I respect about what CMac provides the second unit—such as his toughness and basketball IQ. However, yes, I have and still do believe he was the beneficiary of nepotism, especially last season, when a future lottery pick—who IMO is/was Iowa’s most versatile defender—rode the bench behind him. Again, you and others are welcomed to disagree with that. It is just my opinion. But I have been very consistent on that.

4. Please seek professional help.

5. Please seek professional help.

6. You are not the board moderator. I don’t know why you think that, but I’ll assume it ties into points 1,4, and 5.

7. When I tag Kenyon in a thousand different posts, which for some odd reason you have felt inclined to do the past two years, then perhaps you accusing me of “sucking up to two players’ parents” will have merit.

8. You get in a lot of dumb pissing matches with other posters on here. And, sadly, you chose this thread to satisfy your self-centered and self-aggrandizing agenda. At some point, you have to recognize there’s a common denominator.

9. No one on the board cares about your trifling pettiness, just as no one wants to wade through it thread after thread. Thus, this will be my last response to you. Nobody cares, Fran, what you think of me or any other poster.

10. Please get professional help.
Nice reply. TLDR, just like most of FIDM's posts.

Congrats, you've become what you despise.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
😆

3. I have been very consistent in my opinions of all Iowa players, which include Jordan, CMac, Kris, and Keegan. In my OP that you love to obsessively quote from, I clearly and unambiguously stated I don’t believe Jordan is a bad player (see point 2). I simply explained why I and other Iowa fans have taken issue with JBo’s antics over the years, citing this most recent example because of its relevance.

Furthermore, I have pointed out throughout the season things I respect about what CMac provides the second unit—such as his toughness and basketball IQ. However, yes, I have and still do believe he was the beneficiary of nepotism, especially last season, when a future lottery pick—who IMO is/was Iowa’s most versatile defender—rode the bench behind him. Again, you and others are welcomed to disagree with that. It is just my opinion. But I have been very consistent on that.

6. You are not the board moderator. I don’t know why you think that, but I’ll assume it ties into points 1,4, and 5.

7. When I tag Kenyon in a thousand different posts, which for some odd reason you have felt inclined to do the past two years, then perhaps you accusing me of “sucking up to two players’ parents” will have merit.

8. You get in a lot of dumb pissing matches with other posters on here. And, sadly, you chose this thread to satisfy your self-centered and self-aggrandizing agenda. At some point, you have to recognize there’s a common denominator.

9. No one on the board cares about your trifling pettiness, just as no one wants to wade through it thread after thread. Thus, this will be my last response to you. Nobody cares, Fran, what you think of me or any other poster.

Whenever people call you out on your ignorance and stupidity, you immediately play your "reading comprehension" card. Well, once again, it is not working.

For some reason you seem to think you know who should start and how many minutes everyone should be playing. You don't.

You overreact a lot. After we beat Alabama State, you immediately started a thread wondering if this year's team was better than last year's team.

You then overreacted after a loss early in the season and said that Fran should be fired. Then, when Iowa was having success in February, you denied saying that you had wanted Fran fired. You obviously have a problem with honesty and keeping your stories straight.

And, no, you have not been very consistent in your opinions of all Iowa players. Again, in your 9 paragraph rant after Iowa's loss on Thursday, you said that you read articles that led you to seriously wonder if many of the Iowa players weren’t resting on their laurels a bit, coming off the BTT championship, and approached this game like they could just show up and beat a puny mid-major like Richmond. I asked you for links to those articles; you provided none. I asked you who you included when you said "many of the players," because, of course, that could have included Keegan and Kris. You did not reply, of course, because those articles don't exist and you were talking out of your ass.

And what an exaggeration when you say I have tagged Kenyon thousands of times. What an incredibly stupid thing to say; but, hey, at least you are consistent when it comes to being dishonest, overreacting and exaggeration.

I have never clamed to be a board monitor. But I also don't hesitate to call out 2 faced dumb asses like yourself who do not know what they are talking about. You call it a pissing match but the truth is that I am simply calling you out for what you are.

At some point you have to recognize that you need professional help.

On Thursday at 4:58 pm, about 30 minutes after the Iowa loss, Bleeder started a thread reminding us of his HATE for Connor and JBo. Think about that; he waited just 30 minutes before bashing individual players on the team. A link to his thread follows.

I and others found his 9 paragraph rant disgusting. I hope he never does the same to your kids after a loss or ever.

When someone told Bleeder to watch JBo in the postgame press conference, he replied, I don’t give a shit what JBo has to say.

I see that he is kissing up to you in this thread but after seeing what he writes about players on the team, especially after a loss, I suggest you watch your back.

In case you missed that thread:

JFC, get off the world wide web and enjoy the outdoors or something.

Your life must be extremely pathetic.

It's been a privilege to see Keegan and Kris play together. Both are exceptional talents on the court, but even more impressive in how they carry themselves off the court. My hope is that Fran takes time to process how dynamic the team was with Keegan and Kris playing together. The team cannot go backwards athletically and while finding a finished product like Keegan will be impossible, I hope Fran recognizes the necessity to have an athletic equal on the roster next year. The versatility Keegan and Kris brought made Iowa much more versatile on both ends.

Reactions: 24 so far
It's been a privilege to see Keegan and Kris play together. Both are exceptional talents on the court, but even more impressive in how they carry themselves off the court. My hope is that Fran takes time to process how dynamic the team was with Keegan and Kris playing together. The team cannot go backwards athletically and while finding a finished product like Keegan will be impossible, I hope Fran recognizes the necessity to have an athletic equal on the roster next year. The versatility Keegan and Kris brought made Iowa much more versatile on both ends.
Fran won't find an "athletic equal" to Keegan. He's the best player in the country.

That everyone on the board will do what we have done for 21 years…treat Kris and Keegan as the individuals they are. Yes they are the Murray twins, and yet their individuality makes the pair great. They have a lot of similarities in their game, and obviously the way they look, but each brings something unique to the table and that’s why Fran brought them to Iowa. You’ll see some things that Keegan did this year in Kris as he continues to develop, but you’ll also see some things that sets Kris apart from Keegan. That is made Kris such a good player at Prairie and at DME. You’ll never be able to get away from the comparisons 100%, so please take the time to evaluate them for the players they are not the players that you want them to be. I have always trusted my boys’ desire, focus and love for the game. Because of that trust I know that they will excel in whatever situation they are in. Go Hawks!
With the internet message boards being an easy place for people to vent and speculate and criticize, Iowa should create a new position, "Internet Supervisor". Someone with knowledge on the Iowa programs and what is going on. They would release the info that they could, to cut down on all the negativity. You would be perfect for the job as you have displayed maturity and common sense.

With the internet message boards being an easy place for people to vent and speculate and criticize, Iowa should create a new position, "Internet Supervisor". Someone with knowledge on the Iowa programs and what is going on. They would release the info that they could, to cut down on all the negativity. You would be perfect for the job as you have displayed maturity and common sense.
You don't think that person would be flamed?

Kenyon, 99% of the Iowa fans support your kids 100%. They understand that Kris & Keegan are individuals. If both go pro this year, 95% will support their decisions. If Keegan goes pro and Kris comes back, Hawkeye fans will miss Keegan and welcome Kris back with open arms. Your family has been great for Iowa. Your boys have achieved greatness at Iowa, even if neither plays another second for Iowa.
And...if BOTH come back? Katie bar the door!!

Reactions: TritonHawkeye
OP - congrats on your 2 boys being such great men and so grounded. You and your wife must be so incredibly proud. I grew up in Iowa City and watched you play for the hawks. I remember you being very long, athletic, and smooth. Currently we live in Tallahassee (ugh) and have 2 girls. Obviously we all just want happiness for our kids. I wish you and your family happiness and success, you‘ve represented the University of Iowa so incredibly well. Thanks for being such loyal Hawkeyes, go Hawks!!!

Kenyon Murray sent his two sons to the Iowa Hawkeyes .
So did the father of Matt Gatens and the father of Devyn
Marble. This is a great tradition in Hawkeye Basketball.
What this means to the fans is that there is something
special about the Iowa campus. Parents want to send
their sons to play basketball here. Go Hawkeyes.

All I am doing is pointing out the sad irony that 2 faced Bleeder is kissing up to the parent of 2 players in this thread yet 30 minutes after Iowa lost on Thursday he was ripping on 2 other players.

And, as a reminder, he said in his 9 paragraph rant that he read articles that led him to seriously wonder if many of the Iowa players weren’t resting on their laurels a bit, coming off the BTT championship, and approached this game like they could just show up and beat a puny mid-major like Richmond. I asked him for links to those articles; he provided none. I asked him who he included when he said "many of the players," because, of course, that could have included Keegan and Kris. He did not reply, of course.

He also stated in his ridiculous rant that he didn't care anymore. Yet here he is.

Here are the related excerpts from his rant:
Hey I'm with you on this Fran. Eff that asshole Bleeder. I've said before, anybody who couldn't recognize what Connor contributed when he was on the floor is too stupid to watch basketball.

It's too bad that a post that started out with so much positivity has had to descend into the usual bickering and insults, but I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Just a microcosm of our country today where civility has died.
Ah well it's Hawkeye Report. What did you expect?

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Kenyon, thanks for being open and honest with us, and I wish nothing but the best for you and your family. You and your boys are a GREAT representation for the Hawks!

I’m glad I have frannie on ignore, I highly suggest others do it also. So sadly typical that a good thread gets derailed and it’s usually the same people every time.

Fran won't find an "athletic equal" to Keegan. He's the best player in the country.
Best player in the country that Fran couldn't win a first round game with right? Thus the point of my post that went over your head. Fran won't find another Keegan, but he has to keep the athleticism bar high. I am sure you are going to tell me Connor is coming back, so nothing to worry about if Keegan moves on, so this was all probably lost on you.

Hey OP, one of the things I noticed immediately about your kids, in their first minutes as freshman, was that they were always in the right position off the ball defensively, and I never caught them losing vision. No bad habits. In a stance. Never late on a rotation. Etc and etc. It was impressive. Hard to imagine, with your career at Iowa, how you played, that you’re not the main reason for this, but they definitely had some good coaching pre-Iowa.

I played at Peoria Hjgh—Chris Reynolds was a teammate—and was extremely well-coached defensively. Probably a sort of defensive snob. And Kris and Keegan jumped off the screen as being incredibly fundamentally sound.

Watched many of your games, especially at Robertson v Manual. Your teammate Sazone could ball!!

Reactions: Rudolph
Best player in the country that Fran couldn't win a first round game with right? Thus the point of my post that went over your head. Fran won't find another Keegan, but he has to keep the athleticism bar high. I am sure you are going to tell me Connor is coming back, so nothing to worry about if Keegan moves on, so this was all probably lost on you.
3 of the 4 players on the Naismith list have been knocked out of the tournament. Last year we won one game with Garza. One thing we know, winning in the NCAAs isn’t about having the best player.

Yawn.

Reactions: Franisdaman
😆

Bleeder you are one of my favorite modern writers. I really enjoyed and agreed with 1-10. Absolutely brilliant and true to life.

• Love
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT