ADVERTISEMENT

Nat Algren's last post was February 20 at 6:48 pm Moscow time.

In every facet of life. We're so divided along partisan lines and distracted by the bullshit spouted by the MSM that we are completely ignoring the truth; they want us divided so they can push their agenda under the radar.
Pretty sure the “MSM” is united in their messaging against Russia. How is that dividing?

Last edited:
If you're listening to the MSM these days then there is no hope for you. Just sit in your little cocoon of groupthink and let others worry about what is really going on.
Worry away and root for Russia. Read that a couple of times and see if it sinks in.

Reactions: win4jj
That’s all you ever bring to the table cupcake. It’s kind of cute thinking about you getting to play tough guy for the first time in your life.

I also like to show you how dumb you are (which is simple). Outside of those two things, you aren't really worth my time. Maybe someday you'll make the bigs. You have to start coming up with WAY better material

I also like to show you how dumb you are (which is simple). Outside of those two things, you aren't really worth my time. Maybe someday you'll make the bigs. You have to start coming up with WAY better material
All you ever do is resort to personal attacks. It’s actually kind of cute, considering what you look like. I get a funny visual every time and can almost hear your high-pitched voice with a lisp.

I get a funny visual every time and can almost hear your high-pitched voice with a lisp.

now-kith-mike-tyson.gif

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
His hot takes during this 7 month continuous war crime would be spectacular.
I bet that loser is still on here under some other id.

The only legend missing is Gamedayron. Maybe he's here too!

Only person left to defend the motherland's defense against the war of western aggression is seminole97.
There is a lot of American imperialism/CIA regime change whataboutism with seminole97 but I don't really hear a full-throated defense of Putin's false pretenses. Nat Algren would be that guy right now. "The puppet Nazi regime started it!"

Every time this thread gets bumped it makes me think about all of the non-russo propaganda shills that were taken in by the disinfo campaign that was Nat, and I wonder if they're self-aware enough to have learned from this or if they've just compartmentalized the shame and embarrassment.

He hooked a lot of folks from all places on the polysci spectrum with his trolling over the years.

Every time this thread gets bumped it makes me think about all of the non-russo propaganda shills that were taken in by the disinfo campaign that was Nat, and I wonder if they're self-aware enough to have learned from this or if they've just compartmentalized the shame and embarrassment.

He hooked a lot of folks from all places on the polysci spectrum with his trolling over the years.
Agreed. And what a microcosm of a lot of lesser-educated America this was. I mean this is a University-based website so at least there is some self-selection going in.

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
There is a lot of American imperialism/CIA regime change whataboutism with seminole97 but I don't really hear a full-throated defense of Putin's false pretenses. Nat Algren would be that guy right now. "The puppet Nazi regime started it!"
Oh, go back and read some more. He's all about "NATO was crowding Russia, they had little choice."

Reactions: billanole and GES4
Nat was as if Putin himself was posting on the board. Never cared about the boobs or poop jokes. Just blindly defending Putin without ever saying a bad a word about him. He was all Russia propaganda and F"n your wife, all the time. Gotta say I miss the guy.

Last edited:
Nat was as if Putin himself was posting on the board. Never cared about the boobs or poop jokes. Just blindly defending Putin without ever saying a bad a word about him. He was all Russia propaganda and F"n your wife, all the time. Gotta say I miss the guy.
Don’t feel bad for him, he’s back with friends where he belongs.

russia-dancing.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT