ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

Fortunately Denver got a steal there since the ref was going to let Butler’s travel go without a whistle.

Reactions: lucas80
Playoff Jimmy went home after the Celtics series. That last turnover then throwing up a 3 that was a mile off is big bad. This was probably the worst Finals I've personally watched.

Reactions: JustSayOV
Guy got kicked in the nuts, and had a foul called on him.
LOL
That was very fun and intense in Ball tonight. The replays on this in the venue weren’t great but the few we saw made it look like a horse shit call. The one ref (I think he was #19 or something) was either horrible or gambling on the game.

Nuggets have a real chance to be one of the favorites through at least 2025.

Hope the world finally appreciates Jokic and Denver. More to come…

Playoff Jimmy went home after the Celtics series. That last turnover then throwing up a 3 that was a mile off is big bad. This was probably the worst Finals I've personally watched.
If the East wouldn’t have been worked over by the Heat it couldv’e been a great Finals. Celtics or Bucks against the Nuggets was a series. This was a mismatch.

he reminds me of the stars of late 90s early 2000s.

This was probably the worst Finals I've personally watched.
I said this same thing last night. Nothing about the Finals this year was entertaining. I suppose that's what you get when you have an 8 seed upset their way to the Finals(their path to the Finals was fun to watch, I will admit that), and face a loaded Western Conference opponent.

Reactions: Derekd3408
I said this same thing last night. Nothing about the Finals this year was entertaining. I suppose that's what you get when you have an 8 seed upset their way to the Finals(their path to the Finals was fun to watch, I will admit that), and face a loaded Western Conference opponent.
The Western Conference matchups were fun, I thought. Big names.

The Western Conference matchups were fun, I thought. Big names.
Agreed.
As I said above, if the Celtics or Bucks or even the Sixers would have performed better, it could have been a great Finals. Celtics with the home court advantage would have been tough. Unless someone in the West builds a super team, I'm willing to bet we'll get one of those three against the Nuggets next year (except if Jokic doesn't return from the motherland and his horses).

The Heat spent much of the Finals playing zone defense. And, flopping. You can blame them for slowing things down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT