ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

Please allow me to prove my ignorance. WS?

If you want to get a better idea of how good dudes truly are, get to know the following (you don't need to know the math, just know what "good" is by the number)

WS
Ws per 48 (win shares per 48 minutes)
Box +/- (the more games the better)
Offensive and Defensive Box +/-
Player Efficiency Rating (PER)
True Shooting %
Offensive Rating
Defensive Rating
Value Over Replacement Player

None are perfect on their own, but if a player is really high in many/most/all of them, he good.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Hope the nuggets finish them off tonight and win by a lot. Not a heat fan and really not a fan of butler after what he did to the t-wolves even though the wolves should have kept him over Wiggins and towns.

Acknowledging that hockey is not a major sport in the United States and we only have it to prevent mass Canadian suicide, by my count this is the fourth major sports championship Denver is trying to lock down tonight?

Rockies did lose a WS. They have more playoff appearances (5) than I thought. No division titles which surprised me after seeing the amount of playoff appearances.

Gotta be honest. Not liking how overly confident the local media is here in Denver right now. Most are talking like it is all but over tonight. Some even sound like the game is already over.
Nah, tonight’s our night.
nikola-jokic-usagif-animation-3.gif

Reactions: WadeLookingbill
They are definitely letting them play. Lots of contact on both ends without a whistle.

More like football out there so far.
If they let this continue it will be fisticuffs by the 4th.

I thought the Nuggets would blow the doors off the Heat. We’ll see what the second half brings, but the Nuggets are sleepwalking.

Did I hear them say Denver was 1 for 15 from the three point line? An NBA team cannot shoot that poorly. And 3 of 8 from the free throw line? Something is fishy.

I thought the Nuggets would blow the doors off the Heat. We’ll see what the second half brings, but the Nuggets are sleepwalking.
The early foul trouble on Jokic and AG threw them off their game. Joker‘s second foul was so dumb.

Other than Mike Breen, the ESPN crew is so bad all around. I liked Greeny with Golic but he’s just not a good studio guy. Smith is difficult to take.

The early foul trouble on Jokic and AG threw them off their game. Joker‘s second foul was so dumb.

Other than Mike Breen, the ESPN crew is so bad all around. I liked Greeny with Golic but he’s just not a good studio guy. Smith is difficult to take.
This finals crew is what happens when a network has a lot of high dollar contracts. They cram people together on a stage.

I heard a stat on the radio that Pat Riley has been involved in one way or another in 1/4 of NBA finals. That seems low come to think of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT