ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Championship Thread: Session IV

Your fans and admin did everything possible to try and make it go away dipshit. Having selective memory doesn't help your cause. Now go away to your own board asshole...
Dude. Please relax. There is no reason to be this angry on a message board anout Wrestling. Iowa lost a wrestling tourney and Penn state won again. Big deal. No one died and the sun will rise again. It’s going to be ok for everyone.

Pitiful. Take your second (or third!!!!) place participation trophy and enjoy. 🤪🤪🤪
When you hit 24 Nattys, we'll talk. Wrestling didn't just start 10 years ago dipshit. And guess what, I don't talk shit to OSU fans because they own us all...

Reactions: Auger
Warner is pretty good on top. I think it was the right call even though he didn’t take him down.
It's debatable I have lobbied heavily for choosing your best position. So I get it. But in lower scoring matches and I don't see Warner as that dominant on top

We are definitely different people. I had been thinking, dreaming of our first four times for years. Lee has been the only dominant wrestler we’ve had since metcalf imo. And much like metcalf, I’ll always remember his loss as much as the wins. That loss vs Caldwell was crushing. Most hyper competitive peoples remember losses more than wins. That is for sure me.

I still love Spencer. This is crushing. I’m just trying to be objective at how this will be remembered.
The Hawkeyes have had a few come so close. Ed Banach was a 4x finalist only losing to Schultz his junior year, Lincoln Maclravy also 4x finalist losing to guy from Illinois once and Duane Goldman was four time finalist only winning his senior year. I am sure Banach and Maclravy remember that one finals loss more than all the wins.

Reactions: 1PSU1
Dude. Please relax. There is no reason to be this angry on a message board anout Wrestling. Iowa lost a wrestling tourney and Penn state won again. Big deal. No one died and the sun will rise again. It’s going to be ok for everyone.
I'm absolutely fine. I'm just sick of PSU fans thinking they invented wrestling. They actually have their own board to spout off on.

PSU is about to go 5-2 during semis (why not 7-0?.......excuses are for wusses) and going to clinch title tonight. (Fart noises) You’re excited about the sixth seed losing to underrated second seed??? Pitiful. 😂😂 (No, I'm laughing at a Penn State wrestler losing to a Northern Colorado wrestler........that's pitiful.)
But nah, I'm excited about the fact that Iowa > Penn State. Hope that helps, fan of one of these teams. :)

Yeah… I had a lot to do with covering up the atrocity that is that terrible human being Jerry Sandusky. 🙄🙄. I orchestrated the whole thing.

Jealousy is a sickness dude, hope hope you get better soon.
Dude when you are on this board spouting what you are spouting you deserve everything said about you. Some people act classy when they win. Others act like you. Try to be better

Reactions: Trapper85
Nope, just pointing out the lack of morality that PSU fans always show. You all are the worst winners in the history of sport and you prove it over and over. Just like you'll cover up a scandal where kids are harmed, you'll cheat and lie to win at all costs...
They don't have much experience with it until recently, just saying.
The tide always turns, the lofty will fall.

Reactions: hawkmash
It's debatable I have lobbied heavily for choosing your best position. So I get it. But in lower scoring matches and I don't see Warner as that dominant on top
Put Buchanan on his back last year to make the finals. He’s not as dangerous as Woods or Lee on top, but he’s no slouch

Wasn't able to watch it but was Spencer's energy not there? Have to wonder about the quarters earlier today. He looked absolutely dead on his feet after that match. Did him choosing down and getting ridden so hard and turned affect his tank in tonight's match?
Yes and he paid for it tonight. Horrible tactical error knowing his conditioning was still an issue.

But nah, I'm excited about the fact that Iowa > Penn State. Hope that helps, fan of one of these teams. :)
Not really sure how you can justify that Iowa is better than PSU right now? Maybe in your fantasy hawkland where moral victories count? In the real world, Iowa doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in same breath as Penn State.

Next time the PSU rivals board starts a 100 page thread about how rude hawk fans are on this board Just point to this dork and all the others. Lmao, how pathetic.
Yeah… I had a lot to do with covering up the atrocity that is that terrible human being Jerry Sandusky. 🙄🙄. I orchestrated the whole thing.

Jealousy is a sickness dude, hope hope you get better soon.

Put Buchanan on his back last year to make the finals. He’s not as dangerous as Woods or Lee on top, but he’s no slouch
He's good but not great at everything IMO. He's particularly good when he has a lead because he is hard to score on and has a knack for countering shots.

Way to rally Iowa ! As an aside, can't even imagine the prop bet of Lee-L, Woods-W, Max-W, Brands-W, Warner-W. Now add a Cass-W to the mix please.

Reactions: BGon4ND
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT