ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Semifinals and Blood Round Thread

Ass hole? That was my one and only critical comment in this entire tournament and it was absolutely deserved. Warner hit one offensive move in 7 minutes. Take off your Homer glasses and you'll see it's true. It was 10x worse than what rby does.

Rby didn't even rely on that tonight. But any time you say I can beat you with one arm behind my back 6x in a row and do it I'm not sure I'd call it stalling. He even took more shot attempts Than Austin did.
A 6 seed made the finals, a dude with a history of disappointing defeats, and one of the few good things to happen today. Instead of celebrating and being happy you immediately downplay the achievement. It doesn’t take much to be an asshole but you’ve hit it out of the park my friend.

Not only are you an asshole, you’re an asshole that doesn’t know it. The worst kind of asshole.

No. They are both from Minnesota. They have known each other for years so research. They are close!!!
Also Warner his senior year of high school beat the breaks off of kerk!!! Just to let you know!!! It was a major. Warner is that good!!!

Reactions: NCHawk5
I guess since we're battling for 3rd place, having Schultz win tonite moves them ahead of Iowa, but we at least know Schultz isn't scoring any points tomorrow.

Just have to hope ASU 125/133/157 don't outscore Bull/Kem/Cass on Saturday.

A 6 seed made the finals, a dude with a history of disappointing defeats, and one of the few good things to happen today. Instead of celebrating and being happy you immediately downplay the achievement. It doesn’t take much to be an asshole but you’ve hit it out of the park my friend.

Not only are you an asshole, you’re an asshole that doesn’t know it. The worst kind of asshole.
You guys realize Scuddidiot isn't a Hawk fan right? He's been on Ignore for months, do yourself a favor and join in.

I guess since we're battling for 3rd place, having Schultz win tonite moves them ahead of Iowa, but we at least know Schultz isn't scoring any points tomorrow.

Just have to hope ASU 125/133/157 don't outscore Bull/Kem/Cass on Saturday.
Do you have the updated team standings?

Serious question...and I'm not meaning this as a troll post at all....

but go back to page 2 or so and see the plethora of posts by people saying RBY is a disgrace to the sport, etc. because he doesn't initiate any offense. Warner wrestles the exact same way. Yeah, he got the tilt, and it obviously held up because he is a great defensive wrestler...but if we're going to knock RBY, Sasso, and some others because of their lack of offense, then we can't be OK with our guy not taking a shot the entire match either. It works for some, and Warner has obviously been wrestling extremely well. I'm pumped for him and hope like hell he can take out Dean. He's right there with him in the dual until Dean caught him late in the third.
Warner is somewhat limited offensively against the best wrestlers, but he is an excellent counter wrestler against most everybody. He scores a lot of points off his counter wrestling. It's his style.

In these big matches everybody tends to be fairly cautious. No one wants to lose this close to being in the finals, so they chose their attacks carefully. Warner is great at re-shooting off someone else's attempt.

He can ride most people and rack up riding time points also.

He did make some offensive attempts. Did you not see him go for the ankle pick?

Not sure the other kid was an offensive juggernaut either. He tried more shots when he was behind, but he wasn't too great at finishing was he?

Ass hole? That was my one and only critical comment in this entire tournament and it was absolutely deserved. Warner hit one offensive move in 7 minutes. Take off your Homer glasses and you'll see it's true. It was 10x worse than what rby does.
A turn from top position IS an offensive move! Way better than ankle riding or standing up and driving a guy OOB over and over.

He rode the piss out of Shultz and then got a decisive turn to go to the finals. Give the guy his due.

Nice having a finalist, but feels a little cheap not having Ferrari in the tourney... I've been critical of Warner in the past, but he has finally earned some respect. He will, however, have a tough battle to get it done tomorrow night.
I'm sure Suriano and Glory and their fans are distraught that Spencer isn't wrestling. Where the hell do you guys come up with this crap sometimes.

Just wait till Stallorocci and Brooks are gone! When there's finally some good refs then we will see. Also that pos RBY he wins with an arm behind his back, that's not fair. Did I mention all the injury's. Looking forward to the Iowa will have 4 finalist and 9 all Americans next year if not ten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT