ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Session 2 Thread

6-2 at the start of the second. Keep him down for the period and he only would need one td to take him into ot. That’s a tough way to make a living but it wasn’t out of the question. Personally I would have preferred him going balls to the wall on offense for an extra two minutes.
Agree with this completely. I think after he got through a minute or so it made since to go for the ride out. Would have changed the match.

Reactions: HawkFan1986
Vasquez goes neutral. Riding time locked so Woods has a major if he doesn’t give up a TD or get a stall call.

Woods elevates the leg with his leg and rolls on top for the TD and gets 2 NF. Then Vasquez rolls through and almost catches Woods. Woods rolls through and they go oob. Vasquez escapes. 12-1. I believe ASU challenged for reversal?

Reactions: SDHN2013
Although a terrible call, Woods still wins by major so at least it didn’t hurt anything…

Seriously. TD and ride out would have been a tech fall. Terrible reversal of the call on the mat.
I'm very familiar with that guy's game. He's always been awful. I thought he was gone because I haven't seen him in a while.

that is a TERRIBLE call. good lord what a clown
Over the past two years has any college wrestler been screwed by replay reviews more than Real?

I’ll answer for you. Hell to the no. He’s had countless points taken off the board because of reviews. This last one might be the worst of the bunch.

Refs should call Barnum and Bailey’s this is a damn circus so far tonight

And Bartlett tied 1-1 and Moore puts his head by his leg while Bartlett has it elevated and Bartlett locks up the cradle and pins him.

• Angry
Reactions: redghost1974
Woods Achilles heel is trying to fight through some of these positions. I appreciate guys trying to avoid getting scored on but there are times when discretion is the better part of valor.

I'm beginning to feel the same. I'm not a call stalling in every match guy, but so far our two most dominant wrestlers of the night have both been called for stalling, while guys who were blatantly running were not even warned.
I think next year we should come out with orange singlets.

• Haha
Reactions: Sett1997
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT