ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska At 0-6 Is Worst Start In 129 Year History

It's very unlikely they'll ever be a blue blood again. It's also very unlikely we'll ever see a Nebraska team start a season 0-6 in our life time.

What is likely is a bunch of their fans finding their way to this board between January and April to "educate" us on why Nebraska is going to be good in 2019. Oh, and they'll win the B1G Ten in 2020, as Ohio State will be running scared.

Nice to see them suffer, but they did steal probably the best athlete recruit in state right out of Iowa's back yard.

Frost was right. They are “close”. The Blackshirts are back. That last Northwestern 4th quarter drive was a thing of beauty.

Reactions: sltldowney
They have looked better the last couple games but they’re undisciplined and badly timed penalties and screw ups really make me wonder about Frost’s coaching abilities. Despite what I’ve seen so far, I still think he’ll get them back to respectable, like an 8-4 or 9-3 program and in the mix for West titles. There isn’t much to base that on though other than his one good year at UCF. I think we will know by the end of next season whether he can turn things around. Kinda like when Iowa showed some signs of life at the end of the 2000 season. It seems Nebraska fan’s patience is already wearing thin. He better win at least 4-5 next year or he will be on the hot seat already.

Reactions: mustang_hawk
They had to work today to snatch defeat from jaws of victory against a mediocre, at best, Northwestern team. But hey, who said maintaining a perfect record and making history was easy.

Say what you will, but I don’t think anyone can dispute that Nebber is the best 0-6 team in the country, or the Big Ten, at least...

Yes they were once good in the days when their team was fed anabolic steroids by their win at all costs coach. I see tommie Frazier was trolling frost and the staff after the game.

You really expect them to lose to Bethune Cookman? Nebraska will have 2 or 3 wins before arriving in Iowa City. Bank on it.

LOL. The bar in Council Bluffs with the locked fridge of Budweiser should have made the opening of the fridge contingent on a FCS win. They won’t get one this year.

Nebraska fans saying the B1G is rigged against them and they should leave this $&%#*+_ conference :rolleyes:

it makes me wonder if Nebraska would have ended up shitty even if TO had stayed on to be a Paterno type (minus the buggery in his staff)

Reactions: mustang_hawk
tmp_jILGB2_5a0a32e1260657cf_troubling-christmas-dead-frosty.jpg

TO wouldn’t lasted with social media today. He would have been crucified for his shady actions so much so that even Nebraska would have had to cut ties with him.

what did TO do that was shady besides giving Larryboy a second chance?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT