ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Culture

StarHawk

All-Conference
May 27, 2019
Just saw that Nebraska has offered scholarship to a JC receiver, former 5 star, who was dismissed from TXam last year for assaulting girlfriend.

They just had a former 5 star TE commit robbery in Lincoln, then he managed to go back home to Georgia and commit another robbery there.....but is still listed on roster.

Nice to know that the tradtion of Tom Osborne is going strong today. Meet the new coach, same as the old one in Lincoln....win at any cost.

Demas is a valid concern. But Gilbert is genuinely in need of help. I don't think that help should have been by way of football, as I think he's schizophrenic. But I won't fault anyone for trying to help the kid, even if there were ulterior motives.

Demas is a valid concern. But Gilbert is genuinely in need of help. I don't think that help should have been by way of football, as I think he's schizophrenic. But I won't fault anyone for trying to help the kid, even if there were ulterior motives.
See what starting a Debby thread leads to, why in the **** do we want these clowns over here?

See what starting a Debby thread leads to, why in the **** do we want these clowns over here?
Calm down bud. I've been posting on the Iowa forums longer than you have. I've had to migrate to the free board as the paid Iowa board I usually roam has sadly become abandoned.

And I unlike many am not a troll, I'm here for honest discussion of the game.

Reactions: desihawk
Calm down bud. I've been posting on the Iowa forums longer than you have. I've had to migrate to the free board as the paid Iowa board I usually roam has sadly become abandoned.

And I unlike many am not a troll, I'm here for honest discussion of the game.
Listening to Debby talk is as nauseating as Iowa offense talk. I honestly don’t care how long you’ve been around.

Reactions: HawkeyeinOhio
Listening to Debby talk is as nauseating as Iowa offense talk. I honestly don’t care how long you’ve been around.
If discussion about one of your divisional opponents brings you discomfort, online forums may not be an ideal place to hang out.

If discussion about one of your divisional opponents brings you discomfort, online forums may not be an ideal place to hang out.
I know following a thread is difficult, but this is not a topic about a divisional opponent, this is a topic begging to bring trolls. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy that beat down from northwestern this weekend

I know following a thread is difficult, but this is not a topic about a divisional opponent, this is a topic begging to bring trolls. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy that beat down from northwestern this weekend
You are incredibly sensitive, and seem to be providing nothing to this discussion.

Blocked you go. Bye kid.

Nebraska football, helping "disturbed" athletes since Larry Phillips!

Just saw that Nebraska has offered scholarship to a JC receiver, former 5 star, who was dismissed from TXam last year for assaulting girlfriend.

They just had a former 5 star TE commit robbery in Lincoln, then he managed to go back home to Georgia and commit another robbery there.....but is still listed on roster.

Nice to know that the tradtion of Tom Osborne is going strong today. Meet the new coach, same as the old one in Lincoln....win at any cost.
You should probable avoid the Iowa wrestling board.

They have bragging rights and an ugly trophy for a few more weeks.
And that’s all they got.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT