ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska fans are finally right about something.

Hey skirt fan remember when skirt fans were sure the once mighties were going to come in and own the Big Ten in football?

Must ignore what really has happened?

Reactions: LukaDuka
Go to their board and read some threads. There are a ton of nebby fans calling fellow nebby fans dumb asses, idiots, stupid, and morons,

They are not wrong!
Grow up. You even posting stuff like this puts you in the same category. All fan bases have their fair share of intelligent people and dumb basses. (yeah, I spelled it wrong on purpose) My wife and I went to wrestling nationals in St Louis awhile back and had to leave our seats because of the Iowa fans behind us. They were so ignorant and f-bomb friendly. We got sick of it. It is just a sport. You know, there are things in life that are actually very important than anyone, as an ignorant fans shooting his mouth off like he is part of the team.

Reactions: LukaDuka
So, like what Iowa fans are doing here?

I mean, after all, Brian just suddenly deciding not to wear Iowa gear is a complete yawner. Obviously, Kirk would let any coach who was unfairly let go make such a “**** you, Beth!” statement. It’s stupid for Iowa fans to point out how petty and self-aggrandizing it makes Brian look. Iowa has won the Pioneer League West championship and Brian gets hugs from the players. The Iowa fans who mention it are just so dumb.

Yeah, and who needs offense when you beat the Who’s Who of the Pioneer League West every week? Such dumb fans who are absolutely miserable that they can’t get fully erect to 13-10 barn burners against stout conference foes. Iowa is so fortunate to have Brian Ferentz. Beth is a total “moran” who doesn’t understand “complimentary” football. Oh, and if you want Kirk to change his offensive approach, then you hate winning and want Phil Parker gone.

Yeah, our fan base is stellar in the way of unity.
Your post should help though. 😳😳

Grow up. You even posting stuff like this puts you in the same category. All fan bases have their fair share of intelligent people and dumb basses. (yeah, I spelled it wrong on purpose) My wife and I went to wrestling nationals in St Louis awhile back and had to leave our seats because of the Iowa fans behind us. They were so ignorant and f-bomb friendly. We got sick of it. It is just a sport. You know, there are things in life that are actually very important than anyone, as an ignorant fans shooting his mouth off like he is part of the team.
this is true.
Every fan base has their share of morons.

No one is running KF out of town.
If he chooses to leave being loyal to his unqualified son then so be it.
He made that bed and it backfired . He’s earned the right to coach as long as he wants imo. It just won’t be with Brian running the offense.
What if…. (And not that I think this will happen, just playing devils advocate) …he never gets Iowa above .500 again in conference?

How long does he get in that scenario?

• Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Still will never know is what it feels like to be King.
Were you even born when that happened? Were you a lawyer who helped bail out all the misbehaving idiots that the Nebraska coaches coddled and made excuses for? Get real and recognize living in the past is for wannabees in some bar trying to impress the bartender with their amazing history. Laughable.

That's stupid. I think Ruhle is going to be good.
His clock mgmt is brutal.

And his decision to bring in Sims was even worse.

I don't think even increased NIL will help him.
His in game calls, or lack thereof, won't help either.

Nebby likely didn't expect these results when they left the Big12.

• Haha
Reactions: UareAdumbazzHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT