ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley stumbles when asked about the Civil War and slavery

When Turd picks her as his veep, no one will remember the stupid shit she spouts.
SNL needs her character.

Reactions: lucas80
You keep remembering things nobody else does.
Not one of you righties in this thread can answer why Nikki fumbled this simple question so badly. The ex Republicans, but not you. Hint, Nole just posted the answer in #236.
You mean this?

One only needs to read the cornerstone speech to understand the cause of succession and the civil war. It is stated very clearly.

I posted that same fact in #141 and I’ve posted it in almost every Civil War thread in which I’ve ever participated. What point are you trying to make here?

You mean this?

One only needs to read the cornerstone speech to understand the cause of succession and the civil war. It is stated very clearly.

I posted that same fact in #141 and I’ve posted it in almost every Civil War thread in which I’ve ever participated. What point are you trying to make here?
That it isn’t my fault your party is a cult. That’s on you guys. You spend so much time here deflecting and kicking sand around. I’ll give you credit for not voting for Trump, but the whole party infrastructure is now a cult.

Reactions: nelly02
That it isn’t my fault your party is a cult. That’s on you guys. You spend so much time here deflecting and kicking sand around. I’ll give you credit for not voting for Trump, but the whole party infrastructure is now a cult.
I'm blocking anyone who disagrees with you.

You keep remembering things nobody else does.
Not one of you righties in this thread can answer why Nikki fumbled this simple question so badly. The ex Republicans, but not you. Hint, Nole just posted the answer in #236.
You leftists might be surprised but traditional Americans know slavery ended close to 200 years ago and like the price increase on a new horse carriage or a pocket watch, it isn't a priority in 2023.

After stumbling badly when trying to triangulate a response to appeal to the MAGAs, then blaming a Lib plant for the question, Haley has done an interview with Lib TV that will be aired soon. In it she blames thinking the question was really leading to something else, then pivots to how she was a victim of racism as a kid.
She's done for in the GOP primary if she starts talking about racism.

After stumbling badly when trying to triangulate a response to appeal to the MAGAs, then blaming a Lib plant for the question, Haley has done an interview with Lib TV that will be aired soon. In it she blames thinking the question was really leading to something else, then pivots to how she was a victim of racism as a kid.
She's done for in the GOP primary if she starts talking about racism.
Why would a question about the civil war even be asked?

To me it's on the same level as "what did you think of the moon landing in 69"?

Does anyone care?

She showed some humility tonight, and admitted she blew this question during the cold intro to SNL. She also skewered Trump for refusing to debate her.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT