ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley stumbles when asked about the Civil War and slavery

And since you made the switch, you made a hardcore switch. You can’t listen to anything that’s not hard core liberal without bitching about it.
I didn't switch anything. The republican party made the hard switch. The rubes like you and Northern followed along.

As an aside - when you have a moron like Northern agreeing with your position it's wise to rethink.

Please. He'll be fine. If Chuck can run at 89 Joe can at 81

The Office Lie GIF

Pretty sure he already has no idea what is going on and mumbles to himself all day long.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
I don't recall much talk about it when Chuck was 83.
I don’t recall when the chorus of complaints about Chuck’s age began, but it damn sure wasn’t last week or last month.

Hell, you guys wouldn’t even concede that Dianne Feinstein was unfit for office when she was 90 years old, had to take several months’ leave of absence, and then literally did not even know where she was when she went back to work.

I don’t recall when the chorus of complaints about Chuck’s age began, but it damn sure wasn’t last week or last month.

Hell, you guys wouldn’t even concede that Dianne Feinstein was unfit for office when she was 90 years old, had to take several months’ leave of absence, and then literally did not even know where she was when she went back to work.

Pretty sure most left wingers wanted her to resign since she was holding up senate business with her absence.

I believe when she died I said that it was sadly good for the country because she was not able to be there much of the time and seemed to be completely unaware she was even gone.

Pretty sure most left wingers wanted her to resign since she was holding up senate business with her absence.

I believe when she died I said that it was sadly good for the country because she was not able to be there much of the time and seemed to be completely unaware she was even gone.
The progressives wanted her to step down because Newsom had promised to appoint a black woman as her replacement. The moderates angrily pushed back at any suggestion that she should resign, accusing those who did of ageism.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

That's not true at all. SMH

Well to be fair Joe Biden himself has taken very few questions from the press or the left in regards to the border so not sure you want to use that example.
It wasn't meant as an example, but rather a hypothetical to advance an argument that all public servants should take questions from the opposition and journalists. Whining about plants or smears when you don't like the question is not a defense that should be on the table.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Iowa GOP voter checks in. Apparently people make too much about that whole slavery thingy.

In Iowa, the comment didn't seem to be swaying too many voters.

Lisa Kraieg, a 58-year-old from Edgewood who works at a bridal store, remains undecided.

"I think she answered the question well, I do. I feel like it wasn’t all just about slavery. The country was divided. So I do think she answered it well," Kraieg said. "I feel like sometimes we focus too much on on that (slavery). Not that that’s not important, but there was a lot more than just, that’s just one issue."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nikki-haleys-civil-war-flub-231727277.html

• Haha
Reactions: billanole
Depends who we is in your thread. If it’s the hardcore liberals then Yeah I would say they should be supporting her over trump. But instead they are trashing her as well.
I would think they would want to support anyone not named trump.
You're a typical Republican and typical MAGA in that you're totally fixated on "the liberals" and the "Democrat Party" and will never in a zillion years hold yourself or the Republican party or their candidates responsible for anything other than betrayal of the cult (see Lynne Cheney and Adam Kinzinger).

That's a big part of how your party has ended up where it's at. Just look at you in this thread.

Reactions: lucas80
Iowa GOP voter checks in. Apparently people make too much about that whole slavery thingy.

In Iowa, the comment didn't seem to be swaying too many voters.

Lisa Kraieg, a 58-year-old from Edgewood who works at a bridal store, remains undecided.

"I think she answered the question well, I do. I feel like it wasn’t all just about slavery. The country was divided. So I do think she answered it well," Kraieg said. "I feel like sometimes we focus too much on on that (slavery). Not that that’s not important, but there was a lot more than just, that’s just one issue."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nikki-haleys-civil-war-flub-231727277.html
I’ll bet Lisa has lots of black friends in Facebook who agree with her.

You keep remembering things nobody else does.
Not one of you righties in this thread can answer why Nikki fumbled this simple question so badly. The ex Republicans, but not you. Hint, Nole just posted the answer in #236.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT