ADVERTISEMENT

No AJ

AJ wants to wrestle THIS year in college. Someone will take him. And 100% Anthony and Angela follow AJ.

Good job, Iowa. Way to mess this up.
What the hell did Iowa do to mess this up? They gave the kid and the family a second chance and AJ took a big 💩 right on the team and the fans and the coaches.

Good job Iowa indeed! 🙄

Iowa did the grown up thing, they didn't mess anything up.
This was a high risk move originating from less than ideal recruiting on the front end. There was always a chance this could blow up in their faces and they end up with part of or even none of the 3. Hopefully they they can keep Angelo but if they don't and end up with another big lineup hole or 2 then Iowa did mess up to an extent by choosing to go this route that they knew could end poorly.

Iowa didnt mess this up AJ did. If you would’ve went out there at soldier, salute and wrestled hard won the tournament acted like a adult. This would be a non-issue. But the egotistical asshole just couldn’t help himself.

You misspelled Brands.

Seems like we are on a trajectory of consistent 4th to 6th place finishes.. Definitely could be wrong, but our program has been taking a beating.

Agreed. This plan for fixing it with the Ferraris was absolute crap. Tom better find a much better plan or the end of his tenure will inch closer.

What the hell did Iowa do to mess this up? They gave the kid and the family a second chance and AJ took a big 💩 right on the team and the fans and the coaches.

Good job Iowa indeed! 🙄

Bucky is a troll. Once you understand that you will appreciate him more.

Seriously?!? Have you been eating paint chips?

Are you new here? Classic Chips28. Total mouth breather.

Means nothing, just noting he just posted a new video lifting in the iowa wrestling room/weight room

Means nothing, just noting he just posted a new video lifting in the iowa wrestling room/weight room
You have no way of knowing how many days ago he recorded that.

And does anybody else cringe every time he post about superior Italian genetics?? Forget all of the other antics, just posting that kind of crap twice a week is enough to keep you out of most colleges.

You have no way of knowing how many days ago he recorded that.

And does anybody else cringe every time he post about superior Italian genetics?? Forget all of the other antics, just posting that kind of crap twice a week is enough to keep you out of most colleges.
it would easier to make a list of the things he posts about that don't make me cringe...

I blame Glazier.

It's his fault AJ threw the punch and flipped off the crowd. At least that is what some of our fans were essentially claiming after SS.

Despite being told it was definitely happening back in December, I said I will believe AJ wrestling for Iowa when I actually see it. Glad it's over.

No idea what Angelo and Anthony do now. I can see them wanting to open things back up but at the same time, I cannot see anyone taking AJ as part of a package deal.. So maybe they ultimately stay. Don't really care either way. Would almost prefer they leave so we don't have to deal with AJ and the Dad.

I feel AJ was given freedom by TnT to be himself.

hasbulla-bump-hasbulla-fist.gif

No way Bill Belechick or Phil Jackson would have allowed this on their teams.
Umm - Phil Jackson had Dennis Rodman and made multiple exceptions for him.

The short term gamble could have been worth it if AJ wrestled 2nd semester and kept his shit together. Clearly he didn’t and appears he won’t be wrestling 2nd semester.

That said, there is no way in hell you would keep this guy around the program for a year with the slim chance he cleans up his act, even in a “show me” scenario.

I’m not sold Angelo will be a 184 so he could very well be stuck behind Gabe anyway. Just cut your loses with AJ and if Anthony and Angelo (likely) follow, so be it.

Reactions: OILCHECKER
I blame Glazier.

It's his fault AJ threw the punch and flipped off the crowd. At least that is what some of our fans were essentially claiming after SS.

Despite being told it was definitely happening back in December, I said I will believe AJ wrestling for Iowa when I actually see it. Glad it's over.

No idea what Angelo and Anthony do now. I can see them wanting to open things back up but at the same time, I cannot see anyone taking AJ as part of a package deal.. So maybe they ultimately stay. Don't really care either way. Would almost prefer they leave so we don't have to deal with AJ and the Dad.
Fredo has already wrestled his way onto the bench at Iowa. It doesn't matter what he thinks, he isn't a high impact wrestler anyway. Angelo should want to stay at Iowa (this coming from a PSU fan) and do it without the rest of the clown show. If he steps back and looks at the situation, it should be clear that he is the jewel of the family and that he is much better off without them dragging him down. There are very few situations better or even equal for him than Iowa. That is the best outcome for both Angelo and Iowa, but the problem is that he is a Ferrari, so it's possible that the personality disorder just hasn't presented in public yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT