ADVERTISEMENT

No bueno

i just don't think that the accused should not be made public until they are charged.

the alleged victims receive privacy. so should the ALLEGED perps.

Agree. There was a recent accusation of groping at a bar in NYC by Cuba Gooding Jr. He maintains his innocence and will fight the charge. His accuser remains anonymous, while Gooding gets shown on the news in handcuffs, surrounded by police. Doesn't seem particularly fair to me. Not saying he's innocent, but let the investigation proceed, and depending on the outcome, then make things public.

giphy.gif

Just ignore those black helicopters circling overhead.

The percentage of false accusations is very rare, however, the percentage of false accusations goes way up for high profile individuals etc. There are a lot of examples of this. However, am I thinking Steveson may have been falsely accused? No I am not. I don't have an opinion on it yet. I am waiting for things to play out.

The percentage of false accusations is very rare, however, the percentage of false accusations goes way up for high profile individuals etc. There are a lot of examples of this. However, am I thinking Steveson may have been falsely accused? No I am not. I don't have an opinion on it yet. I am waiting for things to play out.

Same. But I don't know if Steveson is that high profile outside of the wrestling world plus there would have to be a (profit) a motive.

Gable has enough of a high profile that Dylan Martinez rarely gets mentioned.

Yea, but he's a local guy who's had some success. It's like a starter vs an unknown bench guy in MN. But check out the Fresno papers, Martinez is the lead cause he wrestled for FCC and Clovis...We are a week out from the last story and no follow up. I think it only really went national because of the "object."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT