ADVERTISEMENT

No Holden

Adidas and Under Armor are both closing the gap with kids today. Nike isn’t as dominant as they once were.
Under armour is from Maryland so we would be using a brand that would be directly effecting our recruiting lol.

Also Nike is overwhelmingly dominant if you look at American sales haha

Lol you were just passing along what you heard from Blair and Brad, but go ahead and flex on em.
Uhhhh no. Who in the **** is Brad? Believe it or not, there are plenty of people here who do have some info from time to time. I don’t give two shits whether you believe that or not. Now, back to the kiddie pool, son.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Uhhhh no. Who in the **** is Brad? Believe it or not, there are plenty of people here who do have some info from time to time. I don’t give two shits whether you believe that or not. Now, back to the kiddie pool, son.
The NIL guy. Again, you guys were just repeated what you read on this board.

I’m sure you’re locked in to the Alabama program lol

Ah look, your first comment about this subject was after the news already broke in the lounge. Coincidence?

You’re not a smart man, Gump. But you’re sure giving an effort. A+ and a gold star for you.
Right. Keep flexing on ‘em, Mr. Insider

Does your “source” have a lounge membership? Otherwise, why didn’t you drop this info before it was dropped by Brad (Swarm CEO) and Blair?

Last edited:
This thread be…..
d1501389-cce8-4b6a-b1c8-907edacf8b11_text.gif

Reactions: obfuscating
Don't worry about the haters. I knew we were going to the portal heavy, hitting for 7 offensive players, Cade was coming here, Anderson, and i also missed on teslaa and a couple other targets that i expected to come to Iowa. I knew about teslaa and Anderson being top targets and put out the names also. I was called out about kf going to the portal, having a high offensive player goal, Cades commitment, and a couple other things. Liar, troll, etc was common from quite a few posters but i just wanted to share exciting news that i had. Not being an "attention whore" or anything of the sort. Please feel free to post news anytime as that's why I'm on here almost daily. @RonaldMexico was the hardest on me of all the posters but unlike his predictions of me being wrong repeatedly and then disappearing inorder to change my poster name after a couple months I'm still here and will share any inside info i get. Bring the hammer! Lol. I crave any news about the Hawkeyes. Especially now that it's one of those dry times.

I have no doubt Nebraska would take him but we'll see where he ends up at. I think we all know he'll catch on somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT