ADVERTISEMENT

No Kem next year?

js8793

HR All-American
Dec 4, 2018
Willie put out his 2022 projections on Rokfin and notably he did not have Kem coming back. He was in a suite with some people pretty connected to the program. Could be some smoke there???

Kem recently posted how is so proud of competing in the black singlet, but no word of returning. Earlier this season I thought there was some statements made that everyone would be back for 2022. Things can change obviously.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkhawk
Michael Kemerer named to All Big Ten Academic Team for winter 2020-2021 (achieved this status several times during career). A finance major, a pretty rigorous academic program. Maybe thinking graduate school and/or moving-on with post wrestling life?

Willie put out his 2022 projections on Rokfin and notably he did not have Kem coming back. He was in a suite with some people pretty connected to the program. Could be some smoke there???
Some guys are ready to move on with life. I was hoping since he didn't win it he would want to try it again. It's sounding like hes ready to move on and live life elsewhere

Who is more likely to cut down to 174 if the Dawg is done; Assad or Brands? Assad still has a redshirt, right? Kennedy also has a redshirt of course.

Who is more likely to cut down to 174 if the Dawg is done; Assad or Brands? Assad still has a redshirt, right? Kennedy also has a redshirt of course.
That’s not even a question. Assad can’t make 174 and 174 is Nelson’s natural weight. If Kemerer doesn’t come back the better of Nelson-PK mans 174 unless Marinelli wants to go there in which case PK mans 165

As stated I believe Kem has said earlier in the year he'd be back. My guess is he's back. Willie likes the shock factor and throwing around "inside" knowledge sometimes.

As stated I believe Kem has said earlier in the year he'd be back. My guess is he's back. Willie likes the shock factor and throwing around "inside" knowledge sometimes.
Things change. The fact Brands has said the decision hasn't been made pretty much confirms it's up in the air. He's the only one.

I’ve said it before....I think somehow, some way, Patrick Kennedy is just too good to keep out of the lineup.

If MK doesn’t return at 174, it would be a step back. But it wouldn’t be near as big as others may think.

PK is not at MK’s level. Yet. But he will be.

THE HERMENATOR

I’ve said it before....I think somehow, some way, Patrick Kennedy is just too good to keep out of the lineup.

If MK doesn’t return at 174, it would be a step back. But it wouldn’t be near as big as others may think.

PK is not at MK’s level. Yet. But he will be.

THE HERMENATOR

If he is too good to keep out of the lineup he would knock Bull or Kem out of their spot. I agree he has a bright future, but not sure he can match potential Kem points next year and he can still RS. With the added talent from the missing teams we will need to add to our points vs taking a step back.

I think he is in the lineup next year, most likely at 174 without Kemerer.

If MK comes back (preferably) we are good. If MK doesn’t come back, I don’t think we will be as good, but make no doubt about it...barring an MFF, PK is going to be a 4x AA.

He is that good.

THE HERMENATOR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT