ADVERTISEMENT

No official announcement from univeristy.

I could care less when they announce it , It will not change it is an underwhelming hire till he proves on the Field He can produce a good offense at a P5 School and not just at MAC level. Iowa should not be a Program at this point that cannot land a proven P5 OC . Kirk's call in the end and He will be judged by it.

I could care less when they announce it , It will not change it is an underwhelming hire till he proves on the Field He can produce a good offense at a P5 School and not just at MAC level. Iowa should not be a Program at this point that cannot land a proven P5 OC . Kirk's call in the end and He will be judged by it.
Does your ginger lover care?

The complete lack of communication is utterly bizarre. Very surprised BG is this tone deaf, even without specifics updates are entirely possible to partner with the fanbase. Nonsensical and so out of touch.
Not a BG issue. She's not hiring anyone.

It's also entirely possible that Lester was the best KF could reel in - and that's on him as well.

KF knows this was a safe and under the radar hire that will garner questions as to "why not Chryst, or JP, or KJ"? He will deflect and talk about no major changes and that it will be a wide open race for 2nd string QB.
Even if that is the case, this is not normal. It is extremely abnormal! To not have the HC make a statement to the media and not even have a tweet or comment from the AD for a major position in the program, that makes no sense.

Even if that is the case, this is not normal. It is extremely abnormal! To not have the HC make a statement to the media and not even have a tweet or comment from the AD for a major position in the program, that makes no sense.
AD's typically don't comment on hires that they themselves are not making and don't report to them.

Not a BG issue. She's not hiring anyone.
She oversees the department and its operations - including public relations - while serving as the athletics public face of the university. This is KF’s amatuer hour (3+ months now) and she may need to prod the good captain ala Brian’s departure. Absurd by any measure across the country.

Don't think I have seen so much as a peep from Lester, either.

Does your ginger lover care?
You run Your mouth like a little hateful antifa milkshake throwing pansy and I guarantee in Person You wouldn't talk Your tired bad attitude shit to Me or half the rest of the board and if You did You would get folded like a lawn chair pussy so kindly **** off and learn to talk to Your betters with the proper respect.

• Wow
Reactions: Hendy hawk
You run Your mouth like a little hateful antifa milkshake throwing pansy and I guarantee in Person You wouldn't talk Your tired bad attitude shit to Me or half the rest of the board and if You did You would get folded like a lawn chair pussy so kindly **** off and learn to talk to Your betters with the proper respect.
Did you skip the days in school in which they taught capitalization?

It'll happen when it happens. Probably waiting for all the pieces to be in place regarding the coaching staff so that it can all be announced at once.
Paul Reubens died from cancer July 30, 2023. Very funny guy.

She oversees the department and its operations - including public relations - while serving as the athletics public face of the university. This is KF’s amatuer hour (3+ months now) and she may need to prod the good captain ala Brian’s departure. Absurd by any measure across the country.
Again, it's not her place. Are you expecting her to announce the new wide receivers coach too?

I'm sure she's trying to stay out of it. Maybe there's an HR issue that needs to be put to bed. Maybe there's a skeleton in the closet. Who knows. All I know is that any announcements about Kirk's assistants will originate from Kirk, unless Kirk is playing some weird game, which I highly doubt.

liar-liar-jim-carrey.gif

Go back to third grade and learn sentence structure.

T
Maybe KF was hoping he could punt this announcement until the Spring game...

Well Kirk did say one would be named by the end of January and still not the official announcement. Does he drop it tonight at 11:59pm?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT