ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing about the Alito recordings?

Sure. And we got a religious zealot out of it?

I know you like his rulings, but his bias shouldn’t be showing up in his rukjngs.

Aren't all the judges biased in some way?

What about RBG?

It seems like Presidents nominate judges to the Supreme Court because they share their ideology.

Reactions: ICHerky
Sure. And we got a religious zealot out of it?

I know you like his rulings, but his bias shouldn’t be guiding his jurisprudence.
Is there any rulings you can point to that makes you think he is a zealot. I'm sure Dobbs would be one you'd say. Anything else?

Reactions: BrianNole777
Aren't all the judges biased in some way?

What about RBG?

It seems like Presidents nominate judges to the Supreme Court that share their ideology.

Brian: he’s using his religious extremism to guide his rulings. And he’s not hiding it. That should be disturbing to you, but I know it’s not. As his rulings fit nicely into your view of morality.

There is a minimum expectation that Justices are objective and making decisions based on the rule of law and the Constitution. None of that is current happening.

But like I said: you don’t give a shit.

Last edited:
He's Catholic just lapsed.
FWIW, my pastor was transferred to a different parish during Covid. Used to love his homilies because I really connected with his message. He was more my age. The new pastor is like early 30's and I just never connected with him after Covid. Besides, after going to mass for 65 years, I could just about recite the Readings and the Gospels word for word. I do love the Advent season though. It gives me Hope.

Do you believe Justice Alito could be married to such a woman for as long as he has and not have his convoluted view of morality appear in his rulings?

Yes, I guarantee you she can't do shit without his approval

Brian: he’s using his religious extremism to base his. And he’s not hiding it. That should be disturbing to you, but I know it’s not. As his rulings fit nicely into your view of morality.

There is a minimum expectation that Justices are objective and making decisions based on the rule of law and the Constitution. None of that is current happening.

But like I said: you don’t give a shit.

Doesn't every justice have a bias? You don't particularly like Alito's bias. That's understandable coming from an atheist viewpoint.

What about RBG?

Did you decry her liberal bias when she was on the court?

Doesn't every justice have a bias? You don't particularly like Alito's bias. That's understandable coming from an atheist viewpoint.

What about RBG?

Did you decry her liberal bias when she was on the court?

RGB wasn’t attempting to establish Christian nationalism via her rulings. So, no, I didn’t have an issue with it.

And a huge FU for calling out an atheist viewpoint. Your views are just as morally repugnant to me.

FWIW, my pastor was transferred to a different parish during Covid. Used to love his homilies because I really connected with his message. He was more my age. The new pastor is like early 30's and I just never connected with him after Covid. Besides, after going to mass for 65 years, I could just about recite the Readings and the Gospels word for word. I do love the Advent season though. It gives me Hope.

You can always find a different Church. If you live in a state of Grace (which means weekly Mass attendance), you are going to Heaven.

Meditate on that. :)

www.masstimes.org

Reactions: TheCainer
RGB wasn’t attempting to establish Christian nationalism via her rulings. So, no, I didn’t have an issue with it.

And a huge FU for calling out an atheist viewpoint. Your views are just as morally repugnant to me.

My point was RBG injected her bias into her rulings. You didn't have a problem with that because you agreed with her, no?

He said his wife did it to annoy their neighbors.

I agree it was inappropriate. I don't know what the answer is.
We've heard multiple stories regarding why she did it - and quite frankly, I don't get why this is the believable one.

You get angry with your neighbors...so you fly your flag upside down? Knowing perfectly well, as the wife of an SC Justice, what that means?

I have a problem with Christianity - and especially this conservative catholic doctrine - being injected into the U.S. code, Brian.

That's fine.

My point is you're just as biased as Judge Alito is...he's just on the other side which is why you dislike his rulings.

That's fine.

My point is you're just as biased as Judge Alito is...he's just on the other side which is why you dislike his rulings.

Bro: I’m on the other side of his rulings because they are counter to the Establishment Clause of the 1st Amendment. I can’t make it any clearer.

He is using his conservative catholic doctrine to establish a national religion. It’s counter to everything this country was founded upon. It should offend you…but it doesn’t.

We've heard multiple stories regarding why she did it - and quite frankly, I don't get why this is the believable one.

You get angry with your neighbors...so you fly your flag upside down? Knowing perfectly well, as the wife of an SC Justice, what that means?

She basically admitted to it in the secret recording posted in this thread.

Was it a wise thing to do? Not to me.

He is using his conservative catholic doctrine to establish a national religion. It’s counter to everything this country was founded upon. It should offend you…but it doesn’t.

What ruling was made attempting to establish a "national religion???" 😆

It's alot harder.

No, to your 2nd question.
I believe you said the majority of the country is atheist now so that would be at least 51%. What do you consider the other 29% of non-christians to be?

And the 80% of the country that is non-christian, in your mind, will not be able to get into heaven, correct?

Bro: I’m on the other side of his rulings because they are counter to the Establishment Clause of the 1st Amendment. I can’t make it any clearer.

What rulings point to what you say he's doing?

Reactions: BrianNole777
I believe you said the majority of the country is atheist now so that would be at least 51%. What do you consider the other 29% of non-christians to be?

And the 80% of the country that is non-christian, in your mind, will not be able to get into heaven, correct?

It's impossible to accurately guage every American's religious affiliation. That's just my estimate.

Non-Christians can definitely get to Heaven, IMO.

Everyone gets judged on what they know and how they react to it.

It's impossible to accurately guage every American's religious affiliation. That's just my estimate.

Non-Christians can definitely get to Heaven, IMO.

Everyone gets judged on what they know and how they react to it.
What is the basis of your estimate? Because it goes against every other estimate I've seen.

For those that don't go to church weekly what are the requirements to still get into heaven?

He said his wife did it to annoy their neighbors.

I agree it was inappropriate. I don't know what the answer is.
I think that your posts aresome that I don’t want to read anymore. A Christian does not support the Alito or Thomas nonsense and by extension the trump crap..
Jesus would be sad to see your contortions in support of those people.

Last edited:
He's 75 so he may not be on the Court much longer.
SMH. I was talking about the poster. Being blatantly biased should disqualify anyone from being a judge, let alone a SC Justice.

But good to know you're OK with this since Alito will die sometime. JFC

• Haha
What is the basis of your estimate? Because it goes against every other estimate I've seen.

For those that don't go to church weekly what are the requirements to still get into heaven?

Plummeting Church attendance, as I noted earlier. Most Americans don't even belong to a Church.

If someone loves God and loves their neighbor as best as they can, they will go to Heaven. IMHO.

SMH. I was talking about the poster. Being blatantly biased should disqualify anyone from being a judge, let alone a SC Justice.

But good to know you're OK with this since Alito will die sometime. JFC

Ah. I misread that.

It does seem bad Alito is biased. There's not much you or I can do about it.

Perhaps other judges are also biased they just don't get taped secretly giving their true views.

My point was RBG injected her bias into her rulings. You didn't have a problem with that because you agreed with her, no?
You really think it is the same thing? That Alito and RBG have done the same thing just on opposite sides of the aisle? Is this really what conservatives think? Try looking at it objectively please Brian and try again.

Reactions: Ree4 and Tom Paris
You really think it is the same thing? That Alito and RBG have done the same thing just on opposite sides of the aisle? Is this really what conservatives think? Try looking at it objectively please Brian and try again.

I dunno. I'm not an expert on the Supreme Court.

Didn't RBG almost always rule in a partisan left-wing way?

Plummeting Church attendance, as I noted earlier. Most Americans don't even belong to a Church.

If someone loves God and loves their neighbor as best as they can, they will go to Heaven. IMHO.
So we're back to the attending church weekly and "belonging" to it as the measure. No room for those who don't atten and "belong".

That doesn't sound a lot harder. That sounds easier than attending church.

Ah. I misread that.

It does seem bad Alito is biased. There's not much you or I can do about it.

Perhaps other judges are also biased they just don't get taped secretly giving their true views.
That's the spirit. :rolleyes:

Because they don't have American flags flying upside down at their house.

It's different if his wife did it without his consent.

If you can prove Alito flew the flag by himself, please do.
He had that flag flying at his house. He is either clueless or complicit - neither is worthy of a SC Justice.

But there's nothing you can do about it, right?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT