ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Fauci has publicly admitted to being a Total Fraud

Will Joes Place apologize or dig in?

• Total voters
Monday morning QBs are certainly something else. Nobody knew what this was and how to stop it. It's easy to look back years later when more is known and there is a vaccine.
I was saying all of this early in the pandemic, and all along. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

9/11 was an inside job, the moon landing was faked and the earth is flat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I read a book recently about conspiracy theories and one takeaway that stuck with me is it's hard for our mind to accept big outcome events didn't have big planning, as in difficult to accept a world wide pandemic virus came from a meat market and not some globalist conspiracy for control.

I honestly don’t see how you can call the first 3 years of his presidency as good or great. One major piece of legislation passed, a record-long shutdown, a chaotic cabinet with at least half of the original group resigned, a press secretary who never held a presser etc.
The economy, gas prices, low inflation, zero foreign disputes, a semblance of a southern border...

No one's really answered my question. Why all the disdain for just Fauci? We were the 11th or 12th country to mandate masks and initiate lockdowns. You'd swear by the posts in this thread Fauci was sitting on top of Mt Doom orchestrating a world-wide shut down just for fun, or out of some nefarious plot to destroy the planet.

Hindsight shows us mistakes were made with mostly good intentions (and certainly some CYA since). It's four years later for Pete's sake. Just laugh at the person wearing a mask alone in their convertible and move on already.

Fauci's apparent 2020 HQ
200w.gif
I think if you dive in to the emails it is pretty plain to see that Fauci had knowledge of vaccine origin and was less than forthcoming when it pretrained to NIH and what we have been funding.

The economy, gas prices, low inflation, zero foreign disputes, a semblance of a southern border...
The economy which had been improving every quarter the previous couple of years under Trump? The low inflation, which had been low when he entered office? The trade war he initiated with china? The high immigration numbers he also faced while president? What immigration bills did he propose?

Trump inherited an improving situation economically, don’t act like he had to turnaround a failing one.

I think if you dive in to the emails it is pretty plain to see that Fauci had knowledge of vaccine origin and was less than forthcoming when it pretrained to NIH and what we have been funding.
Like Fauci knew Pfiser was putt'n something together?

Also, what do vaccines have to do with Fauci being solely to blame for world-wide mask mandates and lockdowns? If anything we should blame Trump for following the leader...the leader(s) being all the other countries who did it before the US. We should have just shut down all airports from the get-go and let our people roam free despite what the rest of planet earth was doing. Right?

Or simply

34-2-12503.gif
Frankly, it still absolutely boggles my mind and makes me disdainful of many of my countrymen that being a rapist criminal is not disqualifying for the office of presidency.

Never in my half-century as an American did I think my fellow Americans were so callous and crappy that they’d actively root on a rapist criminal politically.

Even if Donald Trump’s policy positions lined up 100% with mine, I wouldn’t vote for the rotten son of a bitch.

So the OP is pissed off that an unprecedented event wasn't met with instantaneous, perfect solutions? I get poking a little fun at folks implementing 2020 procedures in 2024, but to judge 2020 by 2024 knowledge is pretty darn stoooopid, IMO.
Cute strawman but no one expected perfect. But we should damn well have expected and honesty and transparency.

Cute strawman but no one expected perfect. But we should damn well have expected and honesty and transparency.
I think the vast majority of public health officials including Fauci acted with a sincere belief that their recommendations were the best for controlling the spread and limiting mortality.

Frankly, it still absolutely boggles my mind and makes me disdainful of many of my countrymen that being a rapist criminal is not disqualifying for the office of presidency.

Never in my half-century as an American did I think my fellow Americans were so callous and crappy that they’d actively root on a rapist criminal politically.

Even if Donald Trump’s policy positions lined up 100% with mine, I wouldn’t vote for the rotten son of a bitch.
They'd vote for Satan in the flesh if it meant beating those evil libtards and their penis whacker offers.

Reactions: torbee
The economy which had been improving every quarter the previous couple of years under Trump? The low inflation, which had been low when he entered office? The trade war he initiated with china? The high immigration numbers he also faced while president? What immigration bills did he propose?

Trump inherited an improving situation economically, don’t act like he had to turnaround a failing one.
You seemed to have come down with "orange man bad syndrome". I am happy when America does well regardless of president- you should try it.
The guy that thinks Trump won the 2020 election is trying to tell me about facts. Amazing.
So you know they paid Drs for administration of the vaccine though right, or are you disputing that?

I think the vast majority of public health officials including Fauci acted with a sincere belief that their recommendations were the best for controlling the spread and limiting mortality.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

The other 189 countries acted in best interest. Fauci was evil and wanted...well, I'm not sure exactly what he wanted, but it wasn't good. That I'm certain of.

That is the GOP way. They have no points, just want to yell and make claims.
In my experience it's entirely dependent on who's being questioned and which "side" they're on. This time they had a figure who Dems are sympathetic to on the stand and the GOP took to grandstanding and accusing. Mind you every Dem got up there and proceeded to slobber praise all over him. Let's not pretend both parties aren't executing an agenda here. IMO the Dems were just doing it better when I watched, because they actually let him talk.

I turned it off after lunch, so I don't know if it got any better, but I sincerely doubt it.

Like Fauci knew Pfiser was putt'n something together?

Also, what do vaccines have to do with Fauci being solely to blame for world-wide mask mandates and lockdowns? If anything we should blame Trump for following the leader...the leader(s) being all the other countries who did it before the US. We should have just shut down all airports from the get-go and let our people roam free despite what the rest of planet earth was doing. Right?
I do blame Trump for how we handled COVID. Not sure what you are getting at? About the air travel thing, I remember Trump restricting travel to and from certain countries when it started....and wait for it....he was a racist!!

You seemed to have come down with "orange man bad syndrome". I am happy when America does well regardless of president- you should try it.

So you know they paid Drs for administration of the vaccine though right, or are you disputing that?
Prior to Covid, I’d have given Trump a passing grade as president. Inherited an improving economy, didn’t screw that up. His administration in many ways was completely chaotic, and especially since he had total control of congress for half his term, only getting one major piece of legislation passed is ridiculous.

I wouldn’t have said he was a terrible president, but he wasn’t anywhere close to good or great either imo.

I don't doubt some doctors took advantage of the situation, no. Very similar to pill pushing doctors, there's very shitty folks in all professions. I do not believe that all doctors were making mad bank during the pandemic to push vaccines onto folks, no.

Do you still believe Trump got cheated and actually won the 2020 election? Just curious since you brought up people not paying attention to facts.

Funny that 3/4 years after Covid and the numpties like the OP are still triggered by Fauci?

Always looking to blame someone rather than looking in the mirror.

Many probably still think Fauci contributed to Turd bungling the response.

Poor fools.

Reactions: torbee
I've found most people who acted like raging assholes during covid, or who bought every media and political driven narrative, are the most willing to "believe" this now.

I've found most people who acted like raging assholes during covid, or who bought every media and political driven narrative, are the most willing to "believe" this now.
Why do you think Fauci acted the way he did? And funny thing is Trump was President. He is the one who shut the economy down just as a reminder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT