ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Fauci has publicly admitted to being a Total Fraud

Will Joes Place apologize or dig in?

• Total voters
You are missing the point. The point is that Fauci knew all along the virus was engineered. He knew all along that Obama banned it in the US, so he moved the research to China. He knew in February 2020 there was going to be a vaccine developed. He tried to cover everything up because hundreds of thousands were going to die, and everyone was going to get sick. He knew the Wuhan lab wasn't ready for level 4 testing. Then Fauci started lying about little things, like masking and social distancing. EVERYONE relied on his advice, and his concern was making sure his role was covered up.
You are a full on conspiracy theorist rube. The cult has you in their grips. SMFH

You are a full on conspiracy theorist rube. The cult has you in their grips. SMFH
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a subject here, on social media, in real life, where conspiracy theories are treated as facts as blindly as anything surrounding Covid.

Was it engineered in a lab? Maybe, maybe not. At this point barring a full open labs review from china we’ll likely never know for certain either way. At this point, I’m not sure what it would accomplish to know for certain, as much as we’d all like to have the answer.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a subject here, on social media, in real life, where conspiracy theories are treated as facts as blindly as anything surrounding Covid.

Was it engineered in a lab? Maybe, maybe not. At this point barring a full open labs review from china we’ll likely never know for certain either way. At this point, I’m not sure what it would accomplish to know for certain, as much as we’d all like to have the answer.
"Maybe"?

Go **** yourself with your maybes.

Read the confidence and conviction in these post telling Republicans they are the dregs of society for questioning taking a bullshit shot and go back to ****ing yourself with your "maybes".

You made this bed dems, lay in it. You felt a chance to grab a little power and got drunk with it. YOU, Democrats, propelled draconian measures in the name of "orange man bad".

So now you are going to get your nose rubbed in it.

"Black and white"

Where was that shit when it was "you are killing Grandma" and "this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated"

If you guys want to say that we acted with the best knowledge we had, sure, but when they went to " you are killing grandma" that made it past "this is the best advice we have"

It's actually laughable how ****ing tough you pussies talked when you thought the Jab was the greatest thing in the world and now you limp dicks are back to "it was the best information we had".

Much LOL

Fauci, and many others should be in prison.
We all remember rallying around the ‘Do it for Grandma’ crowd.

And what was AstraZeneca’s* response upon discovering vaccine-induced clotting in young people? “Oh…well. I guess we can still use them on Grandma!”

* not approved in US
I guess we should lock down all the time is we want to avoid respiratory virus deaths, right?

Fauci knew what was going on as soon as it happened. He funded the research for at least 5 years in NC and then Wuhan. Oh, and he wrote in February 2020 to the NEJM that it wasn't anything to be concerned about. Trump bought into everything Fauci told him, and was too stupid to know Fauci was playing him.
Don’t forget masks!

We’ve been told that covid is spread by healthy peop…err, asymptomatic and ‘pre’ symptomatic people - 🤣 🤣 🤣 - if true then our liberal friends should NEVER go anywhere without being masked up. Better yet, Fauci says double masking just makes sense.

If they don’t then they’re hypocrites. And they’re putting the elderly and immune compromised at grave risk.

"Maybe"?

Read the confidence and conviction in these post telling Republicans they are the dregs of society for questioning taking a bullshit shot and go back to ****ing yourself with your "maybes".

You made this bed dems, lay in it. You felt a chance to grab a little power and got drunk with it. YOU, Democrats, propelled draconian measures in the name of "orange man bad".

All of this 👆, sounds like 👇

GIF by South Park

Reactions: RileyHawk
Let’s ask. @JWolf74 do you know that being a doctor isn’t real?
I have a friend of a friend, he is a good dude, who has a wife who has a doctorate of Russian literature (?) Or something "Russian theology" or some shit. "Doctor", she works at Target.

She is one of those people who likes being called "Doctor xxxxxxxxx".

She ****ing works at Target.

Staying in school long enough to get a PhD, psyD isn't that awesome, shit I got a masters while I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do.

But it's not BS and this is where the cons are idiots on this. Did the government say some things to avoid panic in the public? They certainly did. Did they come up with some plans that weren't factually correct or weren't completely figured out? They sure did. Do they deserve criticism-100%. There are lots of things the government could have done differently.

You idiots think that masks, distancing, and lock downs didn't work. Why do you think there was a sudden drop in all the other the other respiratory illnesses we usually see? They virtually disappeared during lock downs. Kids didn't get RSV infection, flu way down, etc. They frigging work. There are all sorts of signs like super spreader events at games, weddings, work conferences, etc. I work in healthcare and masking resulted in the first time I've never gotten a cold over 2 winters. You can't argue that they aren't effective.

Your camp wanted to give an anti-parasite drug with no effectiveness for respiratory illnesses. Your leader wanted to push bleach in your veins. I will not accept any science review from your side which takes a giant crap on expertise. You have got your "research" I am sure to prove me wrong.

You can levy legitimate criticism that these policies had too great of an impact on social and economic issues and weren't worth it. However, you can't safely argue they didn't work. When used effectively they worked at a population level. The problem is the population wasn't willing to remain diligent.
They don't care because it doesn't fit their narrative. Funniest part of all of this is Trump implemented the lockdowns. Fauci was part of his administration. Trump even awarded him a commendation at the end of his presidency.

Would love to see a link to any quote suggesting people who didn't get the virus were going to die.

You rubes not only believe bullshit, you make it up.

Go ahead and read through these and in all seriousness try and tell me he wasn’t saying all the unvaccinated were the ones dying.
The AP article calls out how he said if you get vaccinated you are safe.

Reactions: EagleHawk
"Maybe"?

First of all Whiskey, please refrain from the personal attacks. I attacked no one in my post, and I expect the same in responses to my posts. I don’t like feeling like I need to report someone or full-on ignore posters. You don’t like what I posted? Then ignore me or just keep scrolling.

Second - yes, “maybe”. It has most definitely not been proven one way or another regarding the origins of the pandemic.

Third - did you happen to see the congressional hearing yesterday where MTG first refused to address Fauci as “Dr”, and then said he should be indicted for crimes against humanity?

First of all Whiskey, please refrain from the personal attacks. I attacked no one in my post, and I expect the same in responses to my posts. I don’t like feeling like I need to report someone or full-on ignore posters. You don’t like what I posted? Then ignore me or just keep scrolling.

Second - yes, “maybe”. It has most definitely not been proven one way or another regarding the origins of the pandemic.

Third - did you happen to see the congressional hearing yesterday where MTG first refused to address Fauci as “Dr”, and then said he should be indicted for crimes against humanity?
Good for her.

I didn't give a shit if she posted his address on her Twitter page with a list of his known allergens.

There was no room for "maybe" when it was "maybe I want to make my decision" so "maybe" sit down and take the lashing you deserve.

Well at least she got one thing right in her life.

Go ahead and read through these and in all seriousness try and tell me he wasn’t saying all the unvaccinated were the ones dying.
The AP article calls out how he said if you get vaccinated you are safe.
But where did he say the people who didn't get the virus were going to die, as you claimed?

You're not bright.

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and Pinehawk
Do you believe that we are in the same place today as we were 4 years ago in regards to natural and vaccine induced immunity to what was initially a novel virus?

Do you believe that hundreds of thousands of people were hospitalized and dying from Covid during 2000 and 2001?

Do you believe the virus today is the same as the virus 4 years ago?

Do you believe that

A masters in bullshit doesn't count.
Close..

"Masters of Arts in Counseling"

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
But where did he say the people who didn't get the virus were going to die, as you claimed?

You're not bright.
Really because he didn’t say those exact words you can’t come to the conclusion that all of the deaths are because of the unvaccinated?
As I pointed out in the AP post, he said if you get the vaccine you are safe and won’t get sick. So who the fvck do you think he is talking about then if people are dying and it’s not the vaccinated.
You keep saying I’m not the bright one. LOL.

We almost defeated Covid when the government hand picked specific businesses to close, that were frequented by young healthy people. But, they only had to close if they met certain conditions, because...science.

Reynolds' issued a proclamation on August 27 that closed bars in Johnson and five other counties in the state, but carved an exception for establishments that make at least half of their monthly revenue from food sales. It further required food to be prepared and served for all customers who were drinking, six feet of distance be placed between each group or individual inside with all patrons seated, no on-premises alcohol sales after 10:00 p.m., and “reasonable measures” for hygiene practices to limit the spread of COVID-19.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Really because he didn’t say those exact words you can’t come to the conclusion that all of the deaths are because of the unvaccinated?
As I pointed out in the AP post, he said if you get the vaccine you are safe and won’t get sick. So who the fvck do you think he is talking about then if people are dying and it’s not the vaccinated.
Nobody ever said that either. Look. Most of what you recall from that period never happened. You're just conditioned to believe certain things because it's been drilled into you inside your echo chamber. Do yourself and everyone else a favor by fact checking your statements before you post them. Or you can just keep spreading bullshit and opinions as factual like you have been.

covidDeaths_graphic_d2.png

You can get on plane A or you can get on plane B. Plane A is eight times more likely to crash and kill you. Oh...and over there...that's plane C. Plane A is seventeen and a half times more likely to crash and kill you as plane C and plane C is more than twice as safe as even plane B.

Smart people choose plane C. Morons choose plane A.

We almost defeated Covid when the government hand picked specific businesses to close, that were frequented by young healthy people. But, they only had to close if they met certain conditions, because...science.

Reynolds' issued a proclamation on August 27 that closed bars in Johnson and five other counties in the state, but carved an exception for establishments that make at least half of their monthly revenue from food sales. It further required food to be prepared and served for all customers who were drinking, six feet of distance be placed between each group or individual inside with all patrons seated, no on-premises alcohol sales after 10:00 p.m., and “reasonable measures” for hygiene practices to limit the spread of COVID-19.
You're correct. This had no basis in science or any public health guidance. To the best of my knowledge viruses don't really care if people eat food with their drinks.

Nobody ever said that either. Look. Most of what you recall from that period never happened. You're just conditioned to believe certain things because it's been drilled into you inside your echo chamber. Do yourself and everyone else a favor by fact checking your statements before you post them. Or you can just keep spreading bullshit and opinions as factual like you have been.
I just posted two links saying exactly that. lol
One line came from the White House and the other the associated press.
Maybe read before you post fact-less information.

covidDeaths_graphic_d2.png

You can get on plane A or you can get on plane B. Plane A is eight times more likely to crash and kill you. Oh...and over there...that's plane C. Plane A is seventeen and a half times more likely to crash and kill you as plane C and plane C is more than twice as safe as even plane B.

Smart people choose plane C. Morons choose plane A.
I appreciate you willing to acknowledge there is a plan A.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT