ADVERTISEMENT

NW and Ill. predictions

Does running up in the stands like a psycho and threatening to kill a parent, "If not today I'll get you someday..." after a match count as behavior off the mat, or are you putting that in the window of time he's allowed to "calm down?" It's a damn good thing Terry was there or someone was leaving in handcuffs. There were kids there, btw...

Because I was sitting 10 feet away from that one at Luther with some Platteville parents who are co-workers of mine. Is that close enough?

Look, spectrum or not, he can't control his actions...and someday I think it's going to end him up in some bad trouble when TnT and a whole bunch of other people aren't around to corral him. I honestly hope it never happens and I hope he gets himself sorted out as he gets older.
Well, yes, obviously running up to the stands immediately after a match counts as time where he'd need to cool down.

Besides, I was in the stands 5 ft away with family members of some of the wrestlers at the Luther open, and all I heard him say is "your son wrestled a great day today, sir" and shake his hand. See how easy this is?

I’m curious if the people that post about Desanto’s “antics” ever watched the Brands wrestle. Desanto could’ve been their therapist if he was wrestling back then.
Speculating that we’ll hear about a kid in the future for something negative is a pure douchebag move on your part. Get a life man.

Seems someone else is saying your version is bullshit farther down this thread. Someone else who was there. No one believes you. I'm guessing you weren't close to the locker room last week either. You have zero credibility.
I fully agree that his post was 'ill-conceived' .....to put it nicely.... especially the last part about seeing him in the news someday. Love ADS and he has shown lots of personal growth imo.

That said, he (like everyone) has imperfections and I had doubts (but no inside info) that he didn't wrestle Purdue simply because of personal choice as we normally understand that. You can see what coach said (to nearby assistant) after Minny match and how Austin reacted. That was much ado about nothing in my book, but I wondered if something continued in the locker room. Sounds like maybe it did.

Regardless, he gets my admiration for what he has accomplished, and with more challenges than most of us can understand. Cesspool (and most of the internet) would be pretty quiet if we made people sit out a day after an ill-conceived or mean-spirited post.

Does running up in the stands like a psycho and threatening to kill a parent, "If not today I'll get you someday..." after a match count as behavior off the mat, or are you putting that in the window of time he's allowed to "calm down?" It's a damn good thing Terry was there or someone was leaving in handcuffs. There were kids there, btw...

Because I was sitting 10 feet away from that one at Luther with some Platteville parents who are co-workers of mine. Is that close enough?

Look, spectrum or not, he can't control his actions...and someday I think it's going to end him up in some bad trouble when TnT and a whole bunch of other people aren't around to corral him. I honestly hope it never happens and I hope he gets himself sorted out as he gets older.
Wow, are you really this self-righteous? Are you related to, or a friend of Austin? No. Then stop disparaging someone when you have no idea what they're all about.
- He who is without fault, let him cast the first stone.
- People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
- Walk a mile in another man's shoes.
I personally have a LOT of faults, so I do my best to avoid being critical of others, realizing that they're probably 2x the person that I am. Everyone, please stop it! And I'm not just talking about criticism of Austin or other wrestlers, I'm talking about our world in every aspect. Man, I'm fed up with this.

I was there and sitting close to that parent. Desanto gave him a nasty glare and said some words, a coach grabbed him by the neck and took him out of the gym. Desanto was up in the stands 15 minutes later apologizing to that parent and all was well. I watched the whole thing and there wasn't any threats of killing anyone.
This clears it up, Wx is A POS bullshitter, throw him off this board immediately. He is spreading very serious fictional rumors about a student athlete on the Hawk team!

ADS not wrestling Sunday had nothing to do with his health and everything to do with his post-match tantrum on Friday. Not going to name my source so feel free to think I'm full of s****, no skin off my back, but after he left the mat and got to the locker room it wasn't good.

When Tom Brands said it was ADS's choice not to wrestle, he was correct. Indirect, but correct.

I like having DeSanto on this team, but he's got multiple screws loose. It's pretty bad when you have a guy who makes Gilman look sane in comparison. I'm pretty sure we're going to hear DeSanto's name in the news someday, unfortunately.
BS - ask your source how Austin was feeling and if he got tested Saturday morning. Let me know what he says and I’ll let you know how reliable your “source” is.

Are you gender fluid?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT