ADVERTISEMENT

NY AG throws out a teaser....

RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

Does it bother you that no matter what you guys try he's only gotten stronger politically with every jab you've thrown?

RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

Does it bother you that no matter what you guys try he's only gotten stronger politically with every jab you've thrown?

You have a weird understanding of what "stronger politically" means.

You have a weird understanding of what "stronger politically" means.
Eepx6-aXYAEkw8E

Found Hillary’s emails and dick pics from Anthony Weiner.

This is amateur garbage. She’s only making herself look bad. I detest theatrics in law enforcement.

Just announce there’s a press conference and include the subject.

Last edited:
Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
This is amateur garbage. She’s only making herself look bad releasing a teaser like this. I truly despise theatrics in law enforcement.

I'll agree with you if all she says is she is indicting some mid-level mob guy. However, if it actually is nationally significant then setting up a press conference is appropriate.

Reactions: Torg and mnole03
I'll agree with you if all she says is she is indicting some mid-level mob guy. However, if it actually is nationally significant then setting up a press conference is appropriate.

I’m fine with a press conference. But include the subject. If it’s Trump, just say so.

Using her own name ten times and “will make a major national announcement” just makes it seem like she’s a thirsty politician and this is more about her than whatever she announces.

I’m fine with a press conference. But include the subject. If it’s Trump, just say so.

Using her own name ten times and “will make a major national announcement” just makes it seem like she’s thirsty and this is more about her than whatever she announces.

I see your point now.

Reactions: mnole03

Using her own name ten times and “will make a major national announcement” just makes it seem like she’s a thirsty politician and this is more about her than whatever she announces.
It seems to follow the format of other media advisories issued by NY. Are you seeing something where her name is listed ten times? I see three on the linked document.

Why tip Bill Barr off?
Barr has zero say into what the AG and state of NY does. Zero. Trump changed his residence to FL for a reason. William Bonney can lol all he wants but the Trumps and Kushner have been committing bank and insurance fraud for years. Someone in that family will eventually be indicted.

Trump could no longer borrow a penny in the U.S. He was cut off. But Deutsch Bank lends him hundreds of millions of dollars. Why? And now they have complied with a subpoena from the State of NY.

lol?

Reactions: h-hawk and Torg
It seems to follow the format of other media advisories issued by NY. Are you seeing something where her name is listed ten times? I see three on the linked document.

I was exaggerating. But her name is mentioned three times and the subject of the press conference is not.

I feel like whatever the subject, you delegitimize it by teasing it this way. I know a guy who prioritizes ratings over professionalism. He’s awful.

I was exaggerating. But her name is mentioned three times and the subject of the press conference is not.

I feel like whatever the subject, you delegitimize it by teasing it this way.
Well...that's a pretty big exaggeration. And - again - the number of times her name is listed follows their standard procedure near as I can tell so that point is moot. And if you're going to tell what the announcement is - that kinda makes the press conference moot as well. This is to alert news sources to have people there to cover the announcement - not to MAKE the announcement.

I'm struggling to see what's got you bothered here.

Does it bother you that you’re so ****ing stupid to believe that?

Reactions: torbee and Torg
Well...that's a pretty big exaggeration. And - again - the number of times her name is listed follows their standard procedure near as I can tell so that point is moot. And if you're going to tell what the announcement is - that kinda makes the press conference moot as well. This is to alert news sources to have people there to cover the announcement - not to MAKE the announcement.

I'm struggling to see what's got you bothered here.

Do you have a link to the other advisories? Because the ones I’ve seen don’t look like that, and they all address the “what” of the press conference.

She is consistent in using her name as much as possible, though.

https://ag.ny.gov/press-releases

Do you have a link to the other advisories? Because the ones I’ve seen don’t look that way, and they all address the “what” of the press conference.
Here's one...and Chief Judge Janet DiFiore is mentioned twice. Were she the only person speaking, her name might be included in the topic.

http://ww2.nycourts.gov/sites/default/files/document/files/2018-05/AV16_12.pdf

And they do address the "what". It's an announcement of national importance. What exactly would be gained by saying more?

Barr has zero say into what the AG and state of NY does. Zero. Trump changed his residence to FL for a reason. William Bonney can lol all he wants but the Trumps and Kushner have been committing bank and insurance fraud for years. Someone in that family will eventually be indicted.

Trump could no longer borrow a penny in the U.S. He was cut off. But Deutsch Bank lends him hundreds of millions of dollars. Why? And now they have complied with a subpoena from the State of NY.

lol?
Don’t put anything past what Barr thinks is Executive Privilege, and “harassment” of the POTUS. He has shown an extreme eagerness to personally get involved in things that no AG should touch.

Reactions: Joes Place
Here's one...and Chief Judge Janet DiFiore is mentioned twice. Were she the only person speaking, her name might be included in the topic.

http://ww2.nycourts.gov/sites/default/files/document/files/2018-05/AV16_12.pdf

And they do address the "what". It's an announcement of national importance. What exactly would be gained by saying more?

You would inform the press and public. It’s not a reality show. Teasing things isn’t professional. You’ve yet to show that it’s standard, because it’s not.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/press-advisory

You would inform the press and public. It’s not a reality show.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/press-advisory
LOL...assuming this is as big as it might be...your example is irrelevant. Why are you so incensed by this? It's already been demonstrated that 1) you "exaggerated" a lot in your op, 2) the advisory follows the format of others, 3) absolutely no purpose is served by releasing more information.

Curious.

LOL...assuming this is as big as it might be...your example is irrelevant. Why are you so incensed by this. It's already been demonstrated that 1) you "exaggerated" a lot in your op, 2) the advisory follows the format of others, 3) absolutely no purpose is served by releasing more information.

Curious.

I wasn’t being literal. She used her name three times in a short statement. As to #2 is a wild exaggeration on your part. You didn’t produce anything to support it. What you did link isn’t a tease at all. It clearly stated the subject matter.

I’m not outraged, I do believe attention-seeking prosecutors undermine public faith in the process. My example was from a professional and the New York AG’s coequal.

Reactions: hawkedoff
I wasn’t being literal. She used her name three times in a short statement. As to #2 is a wild exaggeration on your part. You didn’t produce anything to support it. What you did link isn’t a tease at all. It clearly stated the subject matter.

I’m not outraged, I just think attention-seeking prosecutors undermine public faith in the process.
More lol...it also doesn't require an RSVP to attend and an arrival timed fifteen minutes prior to the announcement.

I'll ask again - what purpose would a "tease" serve?

More lol...it also doesn't require an RSVP to attend and an arrival timed fifteen minutes prior to the announcement.

I'll ask again - what purpose would a "tease" serve?

She wants ratings. The real press will go to these things regardless of what’s included in the statement. She wants the public to see her.

She’s going to run for mayor of NYC in 2021.

Last edited:
She wants ratings. The real press will go to these things regardless of what’s included in the statement. She wants the public to see her.

She’s going to run for mayor of NYC in 2021.
I have no idea what any of that means. So - again - given the potential importance of this, why would you make the announcement before making the announcement? Let's say they're announcing legal actions against Trump. What would you put in the WHAT:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT