ADVERTISEMENT

NY AG throws out a teaser....

I have no idea what any of that means. So - again - given the potential importance of this, why would you make the announcement before making the announcement? Let's say they're announcing legal actions against Trump. What would you put in the WHAT:

The press conference will be televised and live-streamed. She wants people to watch. She put out a vague statement knowing people would jump to conclusions. It’s just attention-seeking behavior.

I'm going to horse laugh if it's not about Trump. I'm going to horse laugh if it is about Trump.

The press conference will be televised and live-streamed. She wants people to watch. She put out a vague statement knowing people would jump to conclusions. It’s just attention-seeking behavior.
Ok...so if the advisory said it was going to be about Trump it wouldn't be televised and live-streamed? People wouldn't watch? And you think if she indicated it would be about Trump there would be no conclusion jumping? Make a case for how including the announcement in the advisory changes anything.

The way this goes very wrong is if the announcement has no national implications. It could be a Capone's vault kind of thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT