ADVERTISEMENT

NY Democrat Dan Goldman “Trump has to be eliminated.”

Should he be investigated along with Biden?

Yep, MAGA/Elon is gonna use this as an attempt to incite violence against Democrats, on the thinnest of reeds possible. You've got Trump outrightly calling his political and other perceived opponents human scum and vermin, and Democrats using words that everyone uses in a political context that MAGA/Elon are now pretending are calls for violence.

This type of crap is equally as repulsive as those on left trying to say he had it coming or deserved it due to his rhetoric. Absolutely ridiculous to try to play a narrative that Democrats and Biden were some how working their base up into a frenzy that caused this vs the likely answer of a seriously crazy person, like most of these guys turn out to be. Be better OP

This type of crap is equally as repulsive as those on left trying to say he had it coming or deserved it due to his rhetoric. Absolutely ridiculous to try to play a narrative that Democrats and Biden were some how working their base up into a frenzy that caused this vs the likely answer of a seriously crazy person, like most of these guys turn out to be. Be better OP
Their language was very direct in its violent intent. If the left is going to claim that trump saying "go peacefully and obey law enforcement" was an attempted insurrection then you don't get to play this card now. The dems know what they're saying (joe biden excluded obviously, given his dementia)

I suspect Trump will be targeted again.

You can't go through life screwing people and making enemies and not expect repercussions.

While shooting at him is extreme, it's not surprising that this happened.

And I'm going to also assume that there is a segment of the GOP that isn't necessarily disappointed.
He's always had a punchable face. Now he's got a shootable ear.

True. But I don't see many empathizing with Trump. Hard to empathize with a rapist who made jokes about other political murder attempts.
I certainly dont want him as President. I dont want Biden either.

Fact is we are so divided we are approaching a tipping point.

The hatred runs deep in all sectors from Church to atheists, to military, to family, to work, secret service, to political opponents, neighbors.

I suspect Trump will be targeted again.

You can't go through life screwing people and making enemies and not expect repercussions.

While shooting at him is extreme, it's not surprising that this happened.

And I'm going to also assume that there is a segment of the GOP that isn't necessarily disappointed.
Bobby Kennedy. George Wallace. Attemts on Ford. Reagan. Several of those shooters mentally IL.

Reactions: MitchLL
Say what?

The Democrats assassinated Abe Lincoln

The Democrats assassinated JFK

The Democrats assassinated MLK

The Democrats assassinated Malcolm X

The Democrats attempted to assassinate
Theodore Roosevelt

The Democrats attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan

The Democrats attempted to assassinate President Trump

The Democratic Party is a dangerous and deadly criminal organization

Bobby Kennedy. George Wallace. Attemts on Ford. Reagan. Several of those shooters mentally IL.

When you plan and execute it's not a matter of faulty mental faculties.

In the case of death, it's called murder. If minorities or lesser privileged are involved and the 2nd Amendment is not invoked.

Say what?

The Democrats assassinated Abe Lincoln

The Democrats assassinated JFK

The Democrats assassinated MLK

The Democrats assassinated Malcolm X

The Democrats attempted to assassinate
Theodore Roosevelt

The Democrats attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan

The Democrats attempted to assassinate President Trump

The Democratic Party is a dangerous and deadly criminal organization

Has anyone told you how full of shit you are?

Do facts bother you?
Actually, if you list those assassinations and attempts via political ideology those were all done by present day Republicans. Isn't that fascinating! SInce you love facts and all.

Actually, if you list those assassinations and attempts via political ideology those were all done by present day Republicans. Isn't that fascinating! SInce you love facts and all.

Lol Vox

left8.png

Last edited:
This is the MOST of Dem party now. It is scary as hell. There are still some good ones out there (and yes, there are some TERRIBLE people who call themselves Republicans). But, the new Dem's have gone out of their minds and today is a TERRIBLE day for them all.
Yes. Why won't we Dems ever learn our lesson and stop trying to kill Trump? Like the registered Republican yesterday. Shame on us.

John Wilkes Booth, a white supremacist, was against the abolition of slavery, against a big federal government, against income tax, and against immigration.

Can you find me ANYTHING that supports that Lincoln's assassin held any present day democrat ideals?
Lincoln was a FREAKING Rebublican you idiot. And, the Dems were the players in the south during the civil war AND the KKK in the mid 20th century. LOL!!

Reactions: Hawk_82 and Scruddy
Yes. Why won't we Dems ever learn our lesson and stop trying to kill Trump? Like the registered Republican yesterday. Shame on us.
LOL!! You mean, the attempted assasin yesterday who finacially supported the Dem party. Who most likely did what many dems did during the Republican primaries and registered as a republican to alter the voting? That dead guy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT