ADVERTISEMENT

NY Democrat Dan Goldman “Trump has to be eliminated.”

Dems in the south changed parties after Reagan was elected. It had nothing to do with Nixon.

I'm pretty sure you've never lived in the South.
You are saying the Nixon southern strategy did not exist? Read up on it. =Regardless of when people there changed parties this strategy happened. And no never lived in the South, but I'm tired of someone on here (and there's always someone ) who brings up that the segregationists and KKK were Dems. as if there never were party changes.

You are saying the Nixon southern strategy did not exist? Read up on it. =Regardless of when people there changed parties this strategy happened. And no never lived in the South, but I'm tired of someone on here (and there's always someone ) who brings up that the segregationists and KKK were Dems. as if there never were party changes.
Nixon had very little to do with the Southern Strategy

Reactions: goldmom
If only anyone took Olbermann seriously you know?
I mean does his Mama like him or is she mercifully ?
It is seriously scary that the majority of the Dem party now CLEARLY thinks this way...and then say that is the Republicans that are like this. You cannot make this up and Obermann is a FREAKING nutjob.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Did you say anything about Republicans kicking and punching that boxing dummy with a Biden mask on it? You’re a hypocrite. The mental gymnastics you guys have done to try and project your lack of class and empathy onto Democrats is pathetic. You’re in a cult. You all need help.
Dude, you and your ilk are the only hypocrites here. Tell me the next time a Trump supporter takes a scope rifle and tries to kill Biden or one of his supporters. I have NEVER supported violence and have NO IDEA what freaking mask incident you are even talking about. But, only an idiot would equate what happened yesterday with something that may or may not have happen (probably) online. You and YOUR cult are sick people.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Dude, you and your ilk are the only hypocrites here. Tell me the next time a Trump supporter takes a scope rifle and tries to kill Biden or one of his supporters. I have NEVER supported violence and have NO IDEA what freaking mask incident you are even talking about. But, only an idiot would equate what happened yesterday with something that may or may not have happen (probably) online. You and YOUR cult are sick people.
Your a ****ing dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
"Get over it."

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
Say what?

The Democrats assassinated Abe Lincoln

The Democrats assassinated JFK

The Democrats assassinated MLK

The Democrats assassinated Malcolm X

The Democrats attempted to assassinate
Theodore Roosevelt

The Democrats attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan

The Democrats attempted to assassinate President Trump

The Democratic Party is a dangerous and deadly criminal organization
There is no way you should ever be taken seriously. I think after this weekend my ignore list (from both sides of this dip$hittery) is going to be significantly bolstered.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT