ADVERTISEMENT

NY Democrat Dan Goldman “Trump has to be eliminated.”

That's funny, take a look at the MAGA crowd at a trump rally, there is nothing in common with them and Lincoln.
Yeah I'm sure the furries and fatties shaking their dongs around in front of kids at huey's pride parade would definitely be his cup of tea. As I said, he'd be disgusted with the left and everything they stand for today.

Yeah I'm sure the furries and fatties shaking their dongs around in front of kids at huey's pride parade would definitely be his cup of tea. As I said, he'd be disgusted with the left and everything they stand for today.

You're right, Lincoln would be disgusted by fatties shaking their dongs in front of kids, that's why he wouldn't be a fan of trump and people like trumps close friend epstein.

You're right, Lincoln would be disgusted by fatties shaking their dongs in front of kids, that's why he wouldn't be a fan of trump and people like trumps close friend epstein.
I'm sure he'd have thoughts on Joe biden and his daughters diary then.

Reactions: Hawkman34
The same “registered” Republican who has given $ donations to the Dems.

You do know there are a lot of republicans who don't like trump and MAGA. It's pretty common and it does make sense that a republican could try to kill trump, they want their party back. For Democrats, why would we want trump dead, he's the best person to run against for Biden to be reelected. It would make sense that this guy was a republican.

Waiter, my friend will have a second helping of irony, please…

Just out of curiosity, did yesterday change anything for you or are you still a non-voter between biden and trump? Just trying to get a feel for someone in your position.

This is MOST of Dem party now. It is scary as hell. There are still some good ones out there (and yes, there are some TERRIBLE people who call themselves Republicans). But, the new Dem's have gone out of their minds and today is a TERRIBLE day for them all.
Did you say anything about Republicans kicking and punching that boxing dummy with a Biden mask on it? You’re a hypocrite. The mental gymnastics you guys have done to try and project your lack of class and empathy onto Democrats is pathetic. You’re in a cult. You all need help.

• Haha
Just out of curiosity, did yesterday change anything for you or are you still a non-voter between biden and trump? Just trying to get a feel for someone in your position.
Nothing has changed. I am glad the former President escaped death because it would have triggered some sort of serious consequences for our country and I am very sad that an innocent person lost their life.
I’m just beyond upset that we as citizens are stuck with this choice of two men who should not be on the ballot. We can only blame ourselves.

He certainly would not be part of the republican party of today, a party that flies the confederate flag. You do know he fought against the confederate states.
You're literally the party of the kkk and the current Democrat president was best friends with a grand cyclops who was also a Democrat. Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself. Lincoln would hate you and the modern day Democrat platform of debauchery and hedonism.

Nothing has changed. I am glad the former President escaped death because it would have triggered some sort of serious consequences for our country and I am very sad that an innocent person lost their life.
I’m just beyond upset that we as citizens are stuck with this choice of two men who should not be on the ballot. We can only blame ourselves.

Thanks, that's what I expected but was just checking. It is too bad that another innocent person lost their life for political reasons. I'm hoping the rhetoric will be gone by 2028.

You're literally the party of the kkk and the current Democrat president was best friends with a grand cyclops who was also a Democrat. Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself. Lincoln would hate you and the modern day Democrat platform of debauchery and hedonism.

if you're going to reference the kkk, I hate to inform you that the kkk and white supremacists are republican and mostly MAGA. They're flying the confederate flag. Do you fly the confederate flag on the back of your pickup?

I’m not sure that our past leaders would be members of either of the parties as they exist today.

There's definitely some truth to that. That's why I'm an independent. I can't get behind what either party is fully doing. But I have to draw the line at certain values and so at this point I will have to vote one way over the other for president.

if you're going to reference the kkk, I hate to inform you that the kkk and white supremacists are republican and mostly MAGA. They're flying the confederate flag. Do you fly the confederate flag on the back of your pickup?
Grand cyclops and Democrat Robert Byrd disproves that little hypothesis real quick. He was joe's bestie. Another Democrat kkk connection.

There's definitely some truth to that. That's why I'm an independent. I can't get behind what either party is fully doing. But I have to draw the line at certain values and so at this point I will have to vote one way over the other for president.
Those values don't extend to inappropriate showers with children, I see. Poor ashley Biden.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. Is that something from your right wing news source?
It's from her diary that the doj arrested and charged people for stealing. They pled guilty. Such a conspiracy theory though!! Her revelation about dark Brandon's shower time was on page 68 btw.

Lincoln was a FREAKING Rebublican you idiot. And, the Dems were the players in the south during the civil war AND the KKK in the mid 20th century. LOL!!
you ever hear of the Nixon strategy? He exhorted the southern Dems to turn into Reps because of their very conservative beliefs. Many Dems in the south did . And still are Reps. The Rep party of Lincoln is long gone,

you ever hear of the Nixon strategy? He exhorted the southern Dems to turn into Reps because of their very conservative beliefs. Many Dems in the south did . And still are Reps. The Rep party of Lincoln is long gone,
Dems in the south changed parties after Reagan was elected. It had nothing to do with Nixon.

I'm pretty sure you've never lived in the South.

Actually, if you list those assassinations and attempts via political ideology those were all done by present day Republicans. Isn't that fascinating! SInce you love facts and all.

Stop silencing Black Americans you racist scumbag. Listen up and learn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT