Theodore Roosevelt

The Democrats attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan

The Democrats attempted to assassinate President Trump

The Democratic Party is a dangerous and deadly criminal organization
The shooter was a republican, Einstein.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
No, mental illness exists.

Mental illness doesn't matter if a person plans to kill a person, rationalizes a plan to do so, and does it, mental awareness can't be an issue. If you are capable of planning and executing the crime you are sane.

That's not to say cases don't always get prosecuted. Nothing is given. But it's open season for murder by claiming "mental illness".

Mental illness doesn't matter if a person plans to kill a person, rationalizes a plan to do so, and does it, mental awareness can't be an issue. If you are capable of planning and executing the crime you are sane.

That's not to say cases don't always get prosecuted. Nothing is given. But it's open season for murder by claiming "mental illness".
Ummm duh

Yep, MAGA/Elon is gonna use this as an attempt to incite violence against Democrats, on the thinnest of reeds possible. You've got Trump outrightly calling his political and other perceived opponents human scum and vermin, and Democrats using words that everyone uses in a political context that MAGA/Elon are now pretending are calls for violence.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=times+the+media+compared+trump+to+hitler

8+ years of propaganda has effects on the weak minded

"We have to put trump in the bullseye" - joe biden 7/8/2024
I guess someone who donated to the democrats took him up on the offer and the secret service "fell asleep" on the job, kind of like the guards watching Epstein "fell asleep"

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
I guess someone who donated to the democrats took him up on the offer and the secret service "fell asleep" on the job, kind of like the guards watching Epstein "fell asleep"
Someone like Trump himself?

Oh the MAGA's are sure taking the high road here in the aftermath of the assassination attempt! Ordinary political rhetoric is now incitement for assassination!

Stolen from a fellow poster from another thread. Hat tip @TC Nole OX

Dude, you and your ilk are the only hypocrites here. Tell me the next time a Trump supporter takes a scope rifle and tries to kill Biden or one of his supporters. I have NEVER supported violence and have NO IDEA what freaking mask incident you are even talking about. But, only an idiot would equate what happened yesterday with something that may or may not have happen (probably) online. You and YOUR cult are sick people.
You’re a hypocrite. You’re projecting. You’re in a cult. Your leader got you clowns to storm our Capitol and play in their own shit. You support a man who is a serial sexual assaulter. You don’t even care. He partied with a pedophile at his home. He was friends with him. You don’t even care. You have no logic or common sense. You’re the dupe.

I remember what your party members have said and done the last 8 years. You can’t gaslight me. I’m too smart for you. You got conned. Not me.

• Haha
You’re a hypocrite. You’re projecting. You’re in a cult. Your leader got you clowns to storm our Capitol and play in their own shit. You support a man who is a serial sexual assaulter. You don’t even care. He partied with a pedophile at his home. He was friends with him. You don’t even care. You have no logic or common sense. You’re the dupe.

I remember what your party members have said and done the last 8 years. You can’t gaslight me. I’m too smart for you. You got conned. Not me.

You are an idiot. I have said MANY times thst Trump is an abohrent human. He is no differnt then the Clinton's..who I am sure you idolizes and the Bidens and many other Dems (and yes many other Republicans). I would NEVER want to be friends with him. Go back in my history and find anytime I have said anything different. You won't, because you can't. LOL!

Yes, my family did do way better under Trump's policies. Biden is a disaster and so many levels. Vote for him if you will. But, I can tell you this...if Biden was the one who's was shot at....I would be horrified. Unlike, you and your cultish friends after the Trump shooting.

You are so stuck in your sick partisan cult that you will do ANYTHING to deflect. I am not surprised at all. Gaslighting? LOL! You have probably spent the majority of your 57000+ (really?) post doing just that. Get out of your basement and get some sun. Good grief.

• Haha
You are an idiot. I have said MANY times thst Trump is an abohrent human. He is no differnt then the Clinton's..who I am sure you idolizes and the Bidens and many other Dems (and yes many other Republicans). I would NEVER want to be friends with him. Go back in my history and find anytime I have said anything different. You won't, because you can't. LOL!

Yes, my family did do way better under Trump's policies. Biden is a disaster and so many levels. Vote for him if you will. But, I can tell you this...if Biden was the one who's was shot at....I would be horrified. Unlike, you and your cultish friends after the Trump shooting.

You are so stuck in your sick partisan cult that you will do ANYTHING to deflect. I am not surprised at all. Gaslighting? LOL! You have probably spent the majority of your 57000+ (really?) post doing just that. Get out of your basement and get some sun. Good grief.
You actually think you did well because of Trump? What did he particularly do that made you more prosperous?

• Haha
You actually think you did well because of Trump? What did he particularly do that made you more prosperous?

This will be interesting. And he is worse off now I'll bet.

Last edited:
I suspect Trump will be targeted again.

You can't go through life screwing people and making enemies and not expect repercussions.

While shooting at him is extreme, it's not surprising that this happened.

And I'm going to also assume that there is a segment of the GOP that isn't necessarily disappointed.

This and I could add a whole lot more.

Reactions: MitchLL
Nixon had very little to do with the Southern Strategy
The point is there was a southern strategy! Not when or who started it. I only brought it up because some poster (and always there is someone on here who does) brought up the Democrats as the party in the South of KKK and segregation. Those Dems switched to Reps. Not saying Nixon was a racist but he wanted the votes and did have to do with the strategy.

Last edited:
The point is there was a southern strategy! Not when or who started it. I only brought it up because some poster did (and always there is someone on here who does) bring up the Democrats as the party in the South of KKK and segregation. Those Dems switched to Reps. Not saying Nixon was a racist but he wanted the votes and did did have to do with the strategy.
And Nixon was the first one to leverage it successfully.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT