ADVERTISEMENT

NY Democrat Dan Goldman “Trump has to be eliminated.”

You actually think you did well because of Trump? What did he particularly do that made you more prosperous?
Taxes cut, low inflation. Lending and housing not destroyed. (I am connected to house via our service industry).

I could go on......but nothing I point out will change your viewpoint.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
You are an idiot. I have said MANY times thst Trump is an abohrent human. He is no differnt then the Clinton's..who I am sure you idolizes and the Bidens and many other Dems (and yes many other Republicans). I would NEVER want to be friends with him. Go back in my history and find anytime I have said anything different. You won't, because you can't. LOL!

Yes, my family did do way better under Trump's policies. Biden is a disaster and so many levels. Vote for him if you will. But, I can tell you this...if Biden was the one who's was shot at....I would be horrified. Unlike, you and your cultish friends after the Trump shooting.

You are so stuck in your sick partisan cult that you will do ANYTHING to deflect. I am not surprised at all. Gaslighting? LOL! You have probably spent the majority of your 57000+ (really?) post doing just that. Get out of your basement and get some sun. Good grief.
Lol. So much lol and ignorance. I have stated many times I didn't vote for Bill the first time because I knew he was a cheat long before most did. I don't idolize politicians - I will leave that to the cult members. I don't believe you that you were doing better under Trump.

You don't understand what a cult is. Clearly. I wasn't laughing about Trump being shot at. You're making it up. Deflect? LOL. That's a Republican tool.

I've been on the board for 23 years since you're worried about the number of posts I have. Honestly, we will never agree. Also, learn how to spell and use grammar before you call someone else an idiot. It's kind of a bad look. In a couple of years I guess we will all see who is right and who is wrong in all of this, basically in 2028. If I am wrong about what I think about democracy ending I will let you all know. I will gleefully tell you that you guys were right. Have a good day.

Lol. So much lol and ignorance. I have stated many times I didn't vote for Bill the first time because I knew he was a cheat long before most did. I don't idolize politicians - I will leave that to the cult members. I don't believe you that you were doing better under Trump.

You don't understand what a cult is. Clearly. I wasn't laughing about Trump being shot at. You're making it up. Deflect? LOL. That's a Republican tool.

I've been on the board for 23 years since you're worried about the number of posts I have. Honestly, we will never agree. Also, learn how to spell and use grammar before you call someone else an idiot. It's kind of a bad look. In a couple of years I guess we will all see who is right and who is wrong in all of this, basically in 2028. If I am wrong about what I think about democracy ending I will let you all know. I will gleefully tell you that you guys were right. Have a good day.
LOL!!

Seriously....just stop already. With the extreme leftist crap you spew there is LITERALLY no way you were NOT on the Clinton bandwagon. I would go back through your post.......but no one has THAT kind of time to look through 57000+ post. And, like most of the country, I really WAS doing better under Trump. Now, I have made it through just fine as I took the necessary steps with my business to account for the Dems incompetence.

But see you, like your other ilk, will ignore polling (from EVERY major poll) that show that a majority of Americans feel EXACTLY the way I do about the state of the economy and the Dems handling of it. BTW, in Trumps last year 70+% gave the economy high marks. Would you like to provide the current number? No? I get it, it is just easier for you to pull a Biden and tell even your fellow leftist that the data is wrong. You probably didn't see the leak about his 6 minute meeting with other Dems last week where he did just that.

Now, I unlike you) are not part of any cult. I have said MANY times in the RECENT past that I wish Obama was one of our current choices. Would you say the same about Bush at this point? Not a chance.

Wow....23 years? Impressive. Oh wait, you only joined 5 months before I did. :rolleyes: Look, you are clearly someone who is addicted to this board and has nothing to pull you away. That is fine. But, that is just not me. My family time is more fun. And, I will take you up on a bet. If Trump gets elected and our democracy ends. I will end my account here. But, if in 2028, were still have our democracy, you delete this account. Stay safe in the storms if you are here in Iowa.

LOL!!

Seriously....just stop already. With the extreme leftist crap you spew there is LITERALLY no way you were NOT on the Clinton bandwagon. I would go back through your post.......but no one has THAT kind of time to look through 57000+ post. And, like most of the country, I really WAS doing better under Trump. Now, I have made it through just fine as I took the necessary steps with my business to account for the Dems incompetence.

But see you, like your other ilk, will ignore polling (from EVERY major poll) that show that a majority of Americans feel EXACTLY the way I do about the state of the economy and the Dems handling of it. BTW, in Trumps last year 70+% gave the economy high marks. Would you like to provide the current number? No? I get it, it is just easier for you to pull a Biden and tell even your fellow leftist that the data is wrong. You probably didn't see the leak about his 6 minute meeting with other Dems last week where he did just that.

Now, I unlike you) are not part of any cult. I have said MANY times in the RECENT past that I wish Obama was one of our current choices. Would you say the same about Bush at this point? Not a chance.

Wow....23 years? Impressive. Oh wait, you only joined 5 months before I did. :rolleyes: Look, you are clearly someone who is addicted to this board and has nothing to pull you away. That is fine. But, that is just not me. My family time is more fun. And, I will take you up on a bet. If Trump gets elected and our democracy ends. I will end my account here. But, if in 2028, were still have our democracy, you delete this account. Stay safe in the storms if you are here in Iowa.
Have a nice day. I didn't read anything you just posted so don't waste your time. Nothing you say matters to me. You're wack.

Have a nice day. I didn't read anything you just posted so don't waste your time. Nothing you say matters to me. You're wack.
Sure you didn't......you simply had no good rebuttal! Look, I care WAY less about what you say, then the reverese. So, just put me on ignore moron. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT