ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

I'm assuming guys aren't quite flipping the way we expected them to after the Penn State game? I haven't seen any news on TJ Hall, Membou (sp) is sticking with Missou.

On the 247 sports "timeline" it claims that he was offered on Dec. 1st. Gotta be honest ... don't know the veracity of the info. Neither the rivals or the 247 sports otherwise list Iowa as having offered though.
Kelvin Bell has been “liking” K Crawford’s tweets for quite awhile.

Could be but definitely a project as this was his first year playing football. Iowa needs bodies in this class so a shot worth taking.
Is Iowa still in play with Brian Allen jr? When he announced it was between us and Illinois who he has since decommitted from. Read he picked up an Oregon offer after. Also was holding out for a psu offer that never came.

Is Iowa still in play with Brian Allen jr? When he announced it was between us and Illinois who he has since decommitted from. Read he picked up an Oregon offer after. Also was holding out for a psu offer that never came.

Looks like Oregon...we'll see tho.

Looks like Oregon...we'll see tho.
Yeah I saw that recent CB to Oregon.

Was always intrigued with Eugene and the university of Oregon and finally visited a couple months ago - there are homeless camps literally everywhere in that city and around campus.

What a turnoff if you’re a recruit, in my opinion. It was next level homelessness.

On the 247 sports "timeline" it claims that he was offered on Dec. 1st. Gotta be honest ... don't know the veracity of the info. Neither the rivals or the 247 sports otherwise list Iowa as having offered though.
Iowa hasn't offered Keyron Crawford, not yet at least. We've been reporting on him for 2-3 weeks now since they first started showing interest. Right now, the plan is for Kelvin Bell to visit him tomorrow and could possibly see an offer or an official visit scheduled at that point.

With the rumors of Cristobal interviewing for the Miami job, maybe the Hawks get back in to convo as long as Iowa is still interested?

Iowa hasn't offered Keyron Crawford, not yet at least. We've been reporting on him for 2-3 weeks now since they first started showing interest. Right now, the plan is for Kelvin Bell to visit him tomorrow and could possibly see an offer or an official visit scheduled at that point.
Thanks for the info ... I thought that it was strange that the timeline on 247 says that there was an offer ... but then their site doesn't list an offer (nor does the rivals site).

Good to know ...

How many more guys is Iowa expected to take in this class for those in the know? I've read all year be a smaller class but with a couple of guys entering the portal curious how many more we are looking to land and possibly who.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT