ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Caitlin Clark/Indiana Fever vs Atlanta Dream Game Thread*****

I have parenting duties tonight so I'm going to have to miss this one...unless it is on tv then I may be able to sneak a stream of it somehow.....

Clark and Boston are two Ferraris in a shit hole neighborhood. How are the Fever this bad with the last three number 1 picks? No defense, can't rebound, consistent turnovers. This has to be a coaching issue.

Clark and Boston in Indiana

Screenshot-2024-05-09-183241.png

I typically find +/- to more or less be an empty stat, but Clark is the only starter, currently, that isn't negative......

Totally agree….I mean once I figured out that’s all it meant I honestly was pretty unimpressed.

With that said if the team is consistently plus plus when you’re on the floor and you’re one of the only players, then it is suggestive of the fact that you ought to be on the floor a lot🤷‍♂️

Quite frankly, in this particular instance had CC stayed on the floor, they may be winning, although she might have another foul or 2 too ss well and you wouldn’t get to see the other young players and that Celeste Taylor is having a hell of a game herself.

The Dream lead the Fever at the half, 49-48.

NALYSSA SMITH is the Fever's leading scorer with 14 pts. Caitlin is next with 8.

Caitlin's stats:

16 minutes

1-5 (20%) from 3
2-2 (100%) from 2
3-7 (43%) overall shooting

1-1 (100%) FTs

8 points
4 Defensive Rebounds
4 Assists

2 Turnovers
2 Fouls

Last edited:
And back on the Grace Berger topic I honestly thought they looked awful when she was on the floor even when Caitlyn was playing with her, it almost looked to me like she was avoiding her.

I’m sure I’m just seeing things though 🤷‍♂️

Where is Erica Wheeler? Are they just not playing her to give more time to other players?

The Dream lead the Fever at the half, 49-48.

NALYSSA SMITH is the Fever's leading scorer with 14 pts. Caitlin is next with 8.

Caitlin's stats:

16 minutes

1-5 (20%) from 3
2-2 (100%) from 2
3-7 (43%) overall shooting

1-1 (100%) FTs

8 points
4 Defensive Rebounds
4 Assists

2 Turnovers
2 Fouls

Smith with 14 pts.

check out these 2 vids:

OK guys I’ll be that guy… Here’s the thing she still just getting her legs under and figuring out how to play against all sensational athletes and she still is the best player on the court. The WNBA isn’t even caught up to her ability to see the court and distribute the ball….

She missed out on three assist in just the first five minutes of this quarter. It’s insane!!!

22-year-old“ who’s game may not translate “right“???😂 throwing passes to girls who are paid to play the game🤷‍♂️ and they’re struggling to handle them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT