ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

Btw, a couple quick notes since this is now the official mega thread for all things CC and WNBA............

-The Fever will probably be 0-8 before their first win in a return matchup against the Storm

-WNBA schedules, as a whole, are actually really terribly constructed, which goes back to the lack of effort this league HAD put into actually trying to make it viable/profitable/watchable/good....you name it.

Caitlin is just gonna go off one of these nights.

Despite all the junk they're throwing at her she's still getting her shots off pretty cleanly. Even getting a few wide open looks. Plus she's quite crafty getting to the hoop despite the head hunters.

Maybe tonight's the night ...

agreed.

so far she's averaging 17.8 pts, 5.8 assists, 4.6 rebounds

Tuning in so see some of this...

caitlin-clark-indiana-fever.gif

Probably see this instead...

girl-fight.gif

agreed.

so far she's averaging 17.8 pts, 5.8 assists, 4.6 rebounds
I've been assured that these stats are "disappointing" and "below expectations". And then these same writers will be quick to point out that this isn't college anymore.

I mean, those numbers seem pretty good to me and the fact remains, when Clark is in charge of the offense, they are a far more dangerous team than when someone else attempts it. She will lead Indiana on a 7-2 run but then turn the ball over on a play and of course that's all the media focuses on. It's getting pretty tiring reading about it, honestly.

If any other rookie were producing the numbers Clark is right now they would have already given her the rookie of the year award.

Hmm ... not sure I'm loving the Uber Mega thread concept. Why get everything jumbled together?

Sometimes I like to reread a post or a stat, or rewatch a clip ... Gets unnecessarily cumbersome in a mega thread. Plus, fwr, when I re-enter a thread it sometimes throws me back to page one.

But whatever!!!

Hmm ... not sure I'm loving the Uber Mega thread concept. Why get everything jumbled together?

Sometimes I like to reread a post or a stat, or rewatch a clip ... Gets unnecessarily cumbersome in a mega thread. Plus, fwr, when I re-enter a thread it sometimes throws me back to page one.

But whatever!!!
I was thinking just for the games.

Reactions: SoonerBeAHawk
I've been assured that these stats are "disappointing" and "below expectations". And then these same writers will be quick to point out that this isn't college anymore.

I mean, those numbers seem pretty good to me and the fact remains, when Clark is in charge of the offense, they are a far more dangerous team than when someone else attempts it. She will lead Indiana on a 7-2 run but then turn the ball over on a play and of course that's all the media focuses on. It's getting pretty tiring reading about it, honestly.

If any other rookie were producing the numbers Clark is right now they would have already given her the rookie of the year award.
Especially if it's Angel Reese.

I love how betrayed so many of the Caitlin haters are feeling because of Lebron's comments.

I honestly think that her parents taught her very well on how to stay above it all and not get into social media back and forths.

If she's ever posted something crazy like what Angel does ALL THE TIME, I hope somebody points it out.

When she's in front of the camera? Her answers are always perfect and classy. She doesn't allow herself to get dragged into the gutter with the racists & the haters.

And the result? Millions & millions in endorsement money.

I will say that the one thing that has always bothered me is just how BAD many Iowa fans/CC fans are at responding to the hatred and criticism.

It really does bring out the worst and most uneducated takes in people.

This is what professional trolls are for. ;)

But people are just so damn impatient and feel they need to give the haters a piece of their mind..............:(

I will say that the one thing that has always bothered me is just how BAD many Iowa fans/CC fans are at responding to the hatred and criticism.

It really does bring out the worst and most uneducated takes in people.

This is what professional trolls are for. ;)

But people are just so damn impatient and feel they need to give the haters a piece of their mind..............:(
Don’t take this as some broad critique of the Internet, but it does give a vastly disproportionate platform to what is a tiny number of voices spewing their hate.

Interestingly, the Indiana fever favored by 1.5 points over the Sparks in Los Angeles
Don’t understand that at all.

Me neither, but it’s so intriguing. I find myself thinking they know something that we don’t… And the fever will win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT