ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

the mental gymnastics that are occurring to TRY to tear Caitlin down are incredible to watch

and the arguments being made that Angel Reese is the Rookie of the Year are laughable
I think the obviousness of the difference is even catching up to twitter. I've noticed quite a bit less Angel Reese for RoY posts over the last few days. Probably because those people aren't even getting angry responses anymore. They are just getting laughed at.

A little bit of both trash league & trash talent available, imo. But also some bad scouting/talent evaluation on the Fever's part.

For example, in 2019 the Fever could have selected Arike Ogunbowale or Napheesa Collier. Instead they picked Katie Lou Samuelson.

in 2022, the Fever picked NaLyssa Smith at #2 and Lexie Hull at #6. I don't know who they could have/should have selected, however.

Here are those 2 drafts:

Wow. Passing on both of those players for Samuelson. What in the actual F.

I mean, how many of us didn't know that this is exactly what would happen.

What follows is how CC compares to the Olympian guards.

As you can see, CC leads in 6 of the 9 categories.

GSxfW9eWoAACDuY

• Sad
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
A little bit of both trash league & trash talent available, imo. But also some bad scouting/talent evaluation on the Fever's part.

For example, in 2019 the Fever could have selected Arike Ogunbowale or Napheesa Collier. Instead they picked Katie Lou Samuelson.

in 2022, the Fever picked NaLyssa Smith at #2 and Lexie Hull at #6. I don't know who they could have/should have selected, however.

Here are those 2 drafts:

In 2022 you might as well have not drafted anyone after the 3rd pick. What a garbage draft.

Here are those 2 drafts:

In 2022, the Fever had 4 picks in a BAD Draft. 2, 4,6 &10. Sabally at #5 might be the only player better than Hull at 6. And Indianas 4&10 were cut.

CC better be player of the month if she isn't the Eastern Conference Player of the Week. What a robbery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT