ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

I think the league will go down the toilet if the thug pieces of crap haters are not reined in.

Watching Clark get the tar beat out of her by jealous Aholes is no way to build a following. You will have millions of new fans turn it off and never come back.

I have to go out of my way to watch women’s basketball in the summer and what I see is embarrassing. A fresh talent gettin hipped checked like it’s hockey and the perpetrator being congratulated by teammates. Meanwhile I get to suffer through countless missed layups and bunny shots by “the women that built the league”.

Many see growth. I see the clock ticking because the fans that just started paying attention will never come back. Never.

Several people have called it Thug basketball on Twitter and then people immediately call those people racist. It's unbelievable.

Several people have called it Thug basketball on Twitter and then people immediately call those people racist. It's unbelievable.
Race has zero to do with it. It’s about money and jealousy.

Heard on radio last seasons MVP was white and league has had several dominant players that were/are white.

It’s all about money. Always is.

These players are killing themselves with the statements and actions. The WNBA is easily ignored and forgettable. A vocal part of the league seems determined to kill it.

No idea who the commissioner is but they are worthless.

Honestly, watching the WNBA seems like you're doing the exact opposite of what watching a sport is supposed to mean, in that, it's to escape reality. Instead, it's a political satire much akin to actually watching the news as it happens. White/Black, Male/Female, Gay/Not Gay, Republican/Democrat, choose your allegiance and fight the opposition...

This shit is embarrassing and people really are just plain manipulated and oblivious within their contingents. Such is life in an increasingly self aggrandizing and entitled nation where people actually feel they're oppressed. My advice is to travel to other countries to understand just how lucky we really are. And we absolutely are as I've seen with my own eyes. Alas, I digress, I doubt I'll ever watch this league as a result. I get to live it working in a female dominated environment so I don't need to spend my free time doing so as well. I get so tired of seeing them weave politics into all things, including sports, and it's not surprising that it's magnified in a women's league so fast and extensively.

It's not Clarks fault. She's just trying to play a game but damn, these women are brutal to one another. Everything is amplified.

Can’t shoot, can’t play defense. Wallace can’t guard anyone, get Berger in there instead.

That just isn't going to work for Boston against Jonquel Jones. Jones will stuff her all night.

I don't think I'm going to make it through the 1st quarter

I didn’t…. i’ll admit the national vitriol has turned me off to the point that I want her to show them up and that’s not fair to her or the team especially when all they want to do is win.🤷‍♂️

The Liberty scored 31 f'ing points in the first quarter. In addition to having all-around lousy defense, all the Fever's missed shots are leading to fast break baskets. It was a bad first quarter for Clark.

About as an ugly start as you can have. Nothing dropping at all. CC just looks cooked. She needs this week off.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Fever are looking ahead to the break.

Reactions: hawkeye_wx
That play right there is the Fever.... give up an offensive rebound, then leave a Liberty player wide open under the basket for a gimme layup.

The Liberty are a team on a different level than the Fever... efficient ball-handling, crisp passing, good shooting. They are better than the sum of their parts.

Reactions: Buffalo43
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT