ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Caitlin/Fever/Kate/Meg Games Mega Thread***

With multiple years of top draft picks.... How do you have so many missing pieces?

Maybe you'll have Page and Caitlin together next year. Not seeing how they get more wins than last year.

Did you know…..

The biggest blowout in WNBA history was when the Minnesota Lynx beat the Indiana Fever by 59 points, 111-52. In that game the Lynx were up 22-9 in the first quarter, then went on a 37-0 run, making it 59-9 in the second quarter.

the Fever have no margin for error. They can’t afford this many missed open shots from CC. Might be best for CC to just focus on setting up teammates for a few games or driving to the basket. Lay off the 3s

"It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes" great song choice when a bunch of kids are dancing 🙄

Reactions: Moral
The rest of the Fever games are gonna get flexed to Vimeo. What a mistake to televise so many of these car wrecks.

This is such bad basketball
Anyone else notice the broadcasters and announcers spend all their time trying to convince everyone how great the WNBA is by constantly talking about all the things players in college can do that they can’t get away with in the WNBA. I never hear anyone talk about college ball in the NBA, but the W spends all their time trying to tout how much better they are than college…methinks thou doth protest too much.

Anyone else notice the broadcasters and announcers spend all their time trying to convince everyone how great the WNBA is by constantly talking about all the things players in college can do that they can’t get away with in the WNBA. I never hear anyone talk about college ball in the NBA, but the W spends all their time trying to tout how much better they are than college…methinks thou doth protest too much.
Methinks they're trying to stay employed. ;)

Yesterday, ironically, was their Pride game, where they were celebrating the rainbow and diversity that you mention.

The W appears to be plagued by racism & jealousy. CC made over $3M at Iowa last year. Nike by itself is paying her $3.5M/year and then add in what Gatorade, State Farm, etc are paying her annually.
You do realize that "rainbow people" are just as "non inclusive" of those who don't fit their culture or life choices as anyone else, which makes much of their "cause" a farce. Just IMHO of course......

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
I muted them at the beginning

WNBA will do just fine going forward….. despite all the posters with their hair on fire. Adjustments will be made. The hysteria is amusing.

My prediction is this: fans of other WNBA teams will eventually be screaming that the WNBA is crap because the league is protecting Clark - making sure she gets favorable whistles, flagrant calls against her defenders, etc.
REally? And just when is that supposed to start happening? Oh I forgot. Your one of the guys who doesn't watch. Obvious.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT