ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Clown U at IOWA Game Thread*****

th
81 yards. :eek:

We haven't thrown the ball deep once this year. Constant short stuff, sideline stuff. Pretty easy to guess what we're going to do. Offense has yet to drive the length of the field and score this year. All 10 points from starting deep in opponent territory.

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
This shit is ****ing stupid. It’s going to pour in the second half. Game over. Iowa state is a billion times better on offense with our qb play. Rain will seal the fate, especially when they go up 10-7 before half. This defense and special teams deserve better. Hell Arland Bruce deserves better. Every time he is thrown to it’s a mile over his head.

Can’t believe we were all scratching our heads at Charlie Jones transferring

Most definitely it’s Padilla time I think Petras is scared of getting HIT- that’s why he’s jitterbugging all the fook over the place - MAKE THE CHANGE HE IS STRUGGLING HARD CORE
I don't think he's scared of being hit. I just don't think he is capable of leading receivers, evading defenders, or making a good throw.

Nice play call by Brian after gaining 5 to 6 yards running the ball on first down by throwing a tough sideline pattern, not a good call.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT