ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Clown U at IOWA Game Thread*****

Hats off to ISU for the win. Not their fault iowa has no offense, they did enough to win. With that being said, little brother syndrome is so evident. The amount of smack talk and then confrontation at the end of the game. Maybe they forgot they’re supposed to run and get the trophy.

After this many years as head coach, you would like to see Kirk leave on his own terms. At this point, the game has changed and he won’t. It’s time for Barta to step up and do what is needed.

Reactions: AlabamaHawk
Been a fan for .45 years and season ticket holder for over 30 of those until we moved. The worst offense I’ve seen. We might be headed to a year similar to Hayden’s last year. Can not believe Ferentz is so stubborn. I’m done worrying about it. Sickening!
45 years. You're lucky. You missed the Frank Lauterbur years: 1-10; 3-7-1; 0-11. Fun!

Reactions: BVHawkeye
I do too. He honestly doesn’t deserve the criticism. That’s on KF. He shouldn’t be playing and having to answer for anyone.
Yeah, seems so ass backwards that he’s the first one thrown to the wolves to answer questions from the media. Plant Kirk squarely there and ask the same questions rather than taming them down and dancing around with Kirk

Petras looks defeated. Brian needs to sit him for a few weeks, give him a mental break. Let Padilla/Labas run it.

It's not just SP, its the entire sum of the offense. If BF is the OC, then it should be easy, fire him, the QB coach, and the OL coach.

what are these officials doing. after the wick catch the clock stopped at 18 -17 seconds. then they clocked the ball but there was a review but they never put the 3 seconds back on the clock. Geez that is terrible officaiting.

is that what you saw

Boy that is horrid pass blocking.
I saw that. It stopped at 18 seconds for the first down. It went to 16 on the spike. They reviewed. They never set it back to 18 but we still had to spike it again.

We did. It ran from 16 to 14 seconds. They put one second back on the clock to 15. We lost one second to what it should have been.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT