ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Cubs 2024 Thread 🚽*****

Speaking of the weather, I can't believe they haven't called tonight's game. It's less than an hour from first pitch and it's still on despite a constant light rain, and some hefty wind gusts

This is the only time the Rockies are in town all season & the weather tomorrow looks just as bad.
Same deal for the White Sox and the Braves, but they postponed. That was announced early on today.
Which leads to my constant bitch, why is a warm weather team like the Braves playing in Chicago on April 3rd? Baseball should utilize warm and moderate temp cities, and domes for the first 2 weeks of the season.

Same deal for the White Sox and the Braves, but they postponed. That was announced early on today.
Which leads to my constant bitch, why is a warm weather team like the Braves playing in Chicago on April 3rd? Baseball should utilize warm and moderate temp cities, and domes for the first 2 weeks of the season.
Agree. April baseball is such a crapshoot.

Stop screwing around and close the door on these guys!

giphy.gif

What a weird game. Hopefully Alzolay can close the door.

Thank God this isn't late September, or I really would be worried.

This just might become Suzuki's breakout season, contrary to one of our contrarian poster's wishes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT