ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Cubs 2024 Thread 🚽*****

Looks like Happ’s and Suzuki’s attitude towards baseball got to Imanaga and the rest of the team.

I just can't even anymore. Just got back from the golf course and was going to sit down and enjoy the Cubs game. Why aggravate myself?

Well, thank goodness I turned back in time to see Roberts hit a moon shot.

I almost have hope…Happ is heating up, Morel with a Bomb
GIF by Tomi Ferraro, Sportz

Did I hear right, that kid made his major league debut and got picked off 2nd? LOL, I guess that's how you lose 12 in a row.
I might listen to Ozzie's post game comments.

Reactions: jdw10224405
Well, I'm glad I tuned in, almost didn't when I saw it was delayed down 5-0. Turned it on and the Cubs were down 5-1, got to see the best parts at least. Bit concerned that Imanaga is coming back down to earth, but we'll see.

BTW, I'm fine with Morel at 3B. Yeah, he's going to make some errors that cost you, but that kid is a gamer that comes up in big moments at the plate. He's going to be a star. Just give him time and he'll settle into 3rd.

Well, I'm glad I tuned in, almost didn't when I saw it was delayed down 5-0. Turned it on and the Cubs were down 5-1, got to see the best parts at least. Bit concerned that Imanaga is coming back down to earth, but we'll see.
Error by Morel really screwed him, would have been an easy double play. Same thing with Seiya dropping the pop fly the other day.

Very costly errors.

Reactions: lucas80
Watching this top of the 4th, 6 hits so far and 4 runs for the Sox, just befuddles me.

They are the worst hitting team in MLB and our so called strength, SP, can't stop them. The Reds did the same thing when they came to town and they are the worst hitting team in the NL. What gives?

What do the Iowa Hawkeyes and my favorite pro sports teams have in common?

Almost always plays to the level of competition, especially if the competition is shitty.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Do not despair cub fans..the Sox pen will save your day.
Sox run differential 7th inning on is worst in MLB...-77. Second worse -27!

Just got back from golf course. We're having a repeat of last night.

These MFers need to learn how to play when I'm away. I'm not giving up golf for this team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT