ADVERTISEMENT

Official Defending World Series Champions Atlanta Braves thread - 2022

I remain in complete awe of this ring. Having said that, someone explain why the ownership could spend like this on the team, but tried to short Freeman and lost him?

Eh. That’s like saying why do I drive a nice car and have an average bed. No correlation.

If they hadn’t won the World Series, I don’t think the freeman extra year magically shows up.

I liaughee heartily. Easy to do when you have 14 on the board

Fried was straight dealing. Knock on wood, but we seem to have figured something out against Buehler.

Radio crew said Braves have like 15 straight solo HRs. 14 straight was longest since 1960 something. Gotta figure that out.

Dansby struggling.

Fried was straight dealing. Knock on wood, but we seem to have figured something out against Buehler.

Radio crew said Braves have like 15 straight solo HRs. 14 straight was longest since 1960 something. Gotta figure that out.

Dansby struggling.
That’s crazy. We have like 16 homers total on the season. Compared to 27 doubles.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Sure would be nice to not be meddling with .500 ball into August this year

Riley heating up.
Demerit has been a nice unexpected contributor. He was moving on the inside the park homer last night.
The night shift seems to have steadied itself

A Braves beat writer posted the list of Braves inside the park home runs. Included was Fred McGriff at Colorado. I’m struggling to picture Crime Dog flying around the bases

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT