ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Indiana at Iowa Game Thread*****

I have a feeling Iowa's going to lose a few more this season.

To be honest, it's bothered me some seeing the McCafferys and Nunge still getting minutes over Keegan. I really don't like a lot of Fran's lineups.
Absolutely 100% agree. I don’t get it
Also why not play him with 3 fouls , if you’re going to leave him on the bench either way

9 seconds off the clock before fouling isn’t going to work. Go for the steal on the inbounds and foul immediately. 2-3 seconds max.

They aren't horrible. Their margin of defeat is very small(I'm a pessimistic IU fan) and have been in a lot of dogfight games outside of the Texas game. Indiana is really good when they shoot the three well because they compete and play a high level of defense usually. Unfortunately, they're about as streaky as they come.
Yeah that's why there 8 and 6. Oops 9 and 6. Do you think this team has any chance in hell to win a championship when they can't even beat a team that's barely 500

They did a poor job of getting the ball inside when their bigs were in foul trouble, but when you are not making shots it is pretty easy to shutdown a post player.

They keep showing the kid that made ONE 3-pt shot like he changed the game. The hands-on defense is what won the game for IN.
Yip, Indiana made adjustments and shut Fran down like the loser coach he is.
Pathetic.

I hope this one burns. This was pathetic tonight and we need to play much better against Illinois. Figure it out and pull your heads out of your asses!

Will burn for awhile...just like the MN loss. Until it doesn't and you lay another turd.

Defense and consistent effort... That's what makes a championship team. Don't see that here

Well, that sucked. Like I said yesterday, JBO hitting threes makes a world of a difference, especially with CJ on the bench.

Why do the hawks wanna make me so sad? It’s not really a nice thing for them to do. It’s quite selfish actually.

Well that was disappointing. I hope this doesn't result in another bad stretch for JBO. That would be really bad.

I don’t mind a loss.....but not when they don’t even bother to show up. That was one of the most pathetic performances I’ve seen from them in awhile. Shameful.

Give JBo 10 minutes to get his shot going next game. If he doesn't, sit him and play Joe T, Perkins, and Ulis. At least you will get defense then.

I'd like that approach for every game. Don't give him 30 mins if he's going 0 for whatever after 15 mins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT