ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Indiana Fever at Seattle Storm Game Thread*****

I think there is a bit of a Boston problem that will need to work itself out. If the Fever want to push tempo and play attack mode then Boston just isn’t the player for it. She’s really struggling and n all areas. Hoping it’s just a transition phase but she looks in no way prepared to play at this pace. And even in the half court seems flat footed. Just a weird vibe watching her play thus far. And she’s incredibly likable. She almost needs to get mean and much more aggressive on the court.

I think there is a bit of a Boston problem that will need to work itself out. If the Fever want to push tempo and play attack mode then Boston just isn’t the player for it. She’s really struggling and n all areas. Hoping it’s just a transition phase but she looks in no way prepared to play at this pace. And even in the half court seems flat footed. Just a weird vibe watching her play thus far. And she’s incredibly likable. She almost needs to get mean and much more aggressive on the court.
She seems simply out of shape to me. She was better last year. I think she just did no training in the off season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT