ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Michigan State Game Thread*****

As long as Tommy Boy looks like this at the end of the game, I don't care by how little or how ugly the Hawks win it;

tenor.gif

This game will be the same as the last few. Double Luka with Connor's guy and stay real tight on our good shooters. It's a winning formula against us.

Reactions: rfgiowa
This game will be the same as the last few. Double Luka with Connor's guy and stay real tight on our good shooters. It's a winning formula against us.

Exactly...the blue print to beat Iowa. Hopefully Iowa's guards are hot today. Izzo will crash down on Garza all day.

GO HAWKS!

At what point in the first half does Luka pick up his 2nd horrible foul call? Not the first horrible foul call where he is within 4 feet of a Spartan when they shoot from the elbow, I'm talking about his 2nd one where he is roll blocked on a rebound and as he is falling, his elbow lands on the guy who undercut him and they review it for being flagrant on Luka.

At what point in the first half does Luka pick up his 2nd horrible foul call? Not the first horrible foul call where he is within 4 feet of a Spartan when they shoot from the elbow, I'm talking about his 2nd one where he is roll blocked on a rebound and as he is falling, his elbow lands on the guy who undercut him and they review it for being flagrant on Luka.
i was going to post the same thing, over/under 10min mark? Id take the over...

i was going to post the same thing, over/under 10min mark? Id take the over...

I'm taking the over. I am saying he doesn't making it to the under 12 to before getting his 2nd foul, at least one will be offensive.

Iowa will out foul Sparty by 8-12 today. Izzo's whining will win the game for MSU.

Anyone have a link to Fox network stream of Iowa-MSU game?

I live in Portland, OR area and it snowed and local news has pre-empted Fox to show there is snow on the
ground and ice.

first 90 seconds; Izzo has the refs ready

Iowa has to rebound better this game if they want to pull off a win, Iowa has to be one of the worst rebounding teams in the Big, as 4 of their losses were direct result of poor rebounding....

Hope Perkins and Ulis gets playing time today and hope Joe T can harness his speed and quickness to allow him to be the player we want him to be. Go Hawks...

I’m sure we’ll see some animated calls from Bo and crew since officials like to get into it these days like we’re there to watch them.

God a bad feeling this is going to be an extremely physical game and Fran and this thread will be full of comments about bad calls and no calls. I also predict Fran will play primarily zone and msu will have wide open threes.

with cJ out, my head says Iowa will lose today but I felt we would have an edge and win with CJ in there.

Reactions: Franisdaman
JBo struggled w/ plantar fasciitis

This video is from Jan 31, 2018 where Jordan describes his plantar fasciitis and described how some days he couldn't move when he got out of bed

Watch:

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT