ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Michigan State Game Thread*****

Let's gooo!!! Dig in harder than ever up 13; it's a mindset!

Ok I know this is the 2nd time I’m asking. WHY ARE MSU PLAYERS ON THE BENCH DIRECTLY BEHIND / UNDER OUR BASKET?

I didn’t mind JBo’s shot. Ya it’s a terrible shot, but he’s made a ton of terrible shots

But im guessing if that would have been joe t and he drove to the lane and missed you would have been bitching for him to slow it up even though he has made that play before.

Keep running quality offense and don’t start forcing threes. That’s where the Hawks have let teams back in the game in the past few

I have been on the ‘Joe isn’t an NBA player’ side for a while. The last few games might make me look stupid.

When he’s aggressive and hunting shots...good god, looks every bit like an NBA guy.

Ok I know this is the 2nd time I’m asking. WHY ARE MSU PLAYERS ON THE BENCH DIRECTLY BEHIND / UNDER OUR BASKET?
Some places allow that. I noticed that same thing at Iowa when w Iowa played IN, except it was IN's players, not Iowa's. Not sure why it's allowed. Seems unsportsmanlike.

Reactions: Pepperman
I just now got to start the game. I'm surprised by the score after lurking the thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT