ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Michigan State Game Thread*****

Joe T to Pat in transition might be one of my favorite duos on this team. Those two seem to have really good chemistry

Reactions: Slim45
Really wish we could get at least one more game this season where we're up by 20 pts inside of 3-4 minutes to go, and I want Fran to put Toussaint in and tell him, any time you are open, or can create the shot........shoot a f***ing 3 pointer.

He HAS to develop in-game confidence in that shot.

Really wish we could get at least one more game this season where we're up by 20 pts inside of 3-4 minutes to go, and I want Fran to put Toussaint in and tell him, any time you are open, or can create the shot........shoot a f***ing 3 pointer.

He HAS to develop in-game confidence in that shot.

I agree. And for the record, do you want to know why?

because **** Tom Izzo

I thought it was good unselfishness but Toussaint/Perkins. Make the extra pass and got a good high percentage look. Foul
I certainly am fine with that, and in the moment it was the right thing to do.

But when is Joe gonna start building his confidence in that shot if not when he's WIDE F***ING OPEN and none of the 5 guys on the other team are even gonna bother to go guard him because they are daring him to shoot.

I totally appreciate his selflessness, but we're gonna need a little more greedy Joe T next year......or maybe even come tournament time.

Just sayin.....

Reactions: unoHawkeye
I certainly am fine with that, and in the moment it was the right thing to do.

But when is Joe gonna start building his confidence in that shot if not when he's WIDE F***ING OPEN and none of the 5 guys on the other team are even gonna bother to go guard him because they are daring him to shoot.

I totally appreciate his selflessness, but we're gonna need a little more greedy Joe T next year......or maybe even come tournament time.

Just sayin.....
I agree, though Joe is also in a place where he’s been benched for entire games for making mistakes. He really looks like he’s not trying to force anything this game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT