ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL: Iowa vs. Colorado Game Thread***

Normally with trash refs, you'd expect the bad calls to be spread around.

I don't think I've seen ONE bad call against Colorado and at least FIVE obviously bad calls against Iowa.

Clark needs to clear her head at halftime, and hopefully the refs are "bad" and the variance moves the other way. Or maybe these refs hate Iowa.
I heard they’re from Georgia

We're not in that bad of shape all things considered:
- Clark is playing terrible, had to sit for quite a few minutes
- Marshall with only 2 points
- You have to think that Bluder will make adjustments to get somebody on #3
- One CO player with nearly 50% of their points shouldn't be sustainable
- The rebounding advantage should equal out a bit (although only a 7 board advantage surprises me).

Normally with trash refs, you'd expect the bad calls to be spread around.

I don't think I've seen ONE bad call against Colorado and at least FIVE obviously bad calls against Iowa.

Clark needs to clear her head at halftime, and hopefully the refs are "bad" and the variance moves the other way. Or maybe these refs hate Iowa.
I've got a feeling Clark's feeling jolted right now. Bad news for the opposition. We all know how Jordan felt when he concocted a negative experience. I think she's about to go off for 20-25 pts.

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
I hate bagging on the refs, cause we didn't play all that well either.

Too much standing and allowing offensive rebounds... One time we had 3 ladies standing almost directly under the basket when a deep shot was taken.

Missed layups.
Sloppy turnovers.
Open looks to #3, who had to be on the scouting report.

Then you have at least 5 BAD calls plus missed over the back, shove out of bounds, shoving and reaching for multiple jump ball calls for Colorado.

I hate bagging on the refs, cause we didn't play all that well either.

Too much standing and allowing offensive rebounds... One time we had 3 ladies standing almost directly under the basket when a deep shot was taken.

Missed layups.
Sloppy turnovers.
Open looks to #3, who had to be on the scouting report.

Then you have at least 5 BAD calls plus missed over the back, shove out of bounds, shoving and reaching for multiple jump ball calls for Colorado.
Most.jump.ball attempts end up being called a foul because that is what usually happens. A foul reaching in. These refs evidently don't give a shit. I bet if we looked at.oir women's forearms after those calls they are beat and scratched to hell

Most.jump.ball attempts end up being called a foul because that is what usually happens. A foul reaching in. These refs evidently don't give a shit. I bet if we looked at.oir women's forearms after those calls they are beat and scratched to hell
On the amazing take by Warnock, she was slapped right across the arm as she shot…no call. These refs do suck.

Iowa needs to play better, and the players shouldn’t blame the refs. But as fans we certainly can point it out.

Most.jump.ball attempts end up being called a foul because that is what usually happens. A foul reaching in. These refs evidently don't give a shit. I bet if we looked at.oir women's forearms after those calls they are best and scratched to hell

It's a WEAK call for refs to use as a crutch. They think, I'll call a jump, no harm no foul.

“Could have gone either way”

WHAT? There is no way that would have been a charge on CC

Reactions: Bruceman44
The refs are rooting for the underdog. They do suck n are not professionals. The physical teams play physically and hope the refs only call 5% of it. These refs are calling less. It is working in the ncaa tournaments. Of the games I’ve watched. Not fun basketball to watch at all. Looks more like a pickup game at a gym. Just not good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT