ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL IOWA vs. Illinois Game Thread*****

About a 50% completion senior day. An 0-1 TD/INT ratio. We'll surely miss you, Nate Stanley. Watch for him to be a high draft pick everyone.

Why not kick FG and make them score 2 tds
zsHC1fG.png

About a 50% completion senior day. An 0-1 TD/INT ratio. We'll surely miss you, Nate Stanley. Watch for him to be a high draft pick everyone.
Good Lord you are a miserable person.... We win and that is what you got? In case you were not watching this season, this whole team is very inconsistent. QB shows up more than other people. He just stood on national tv and said Iowa fans are the best in the country. I am guessing he hasn't met you, thankfully....

Good Lord you are a miserable person.... We win and that is what you got? In case you were not watching this season, this whole team is very inconsistent. QB shows up more than other people. He just stood on national tv and said Iowa fans are the best in the country. I am guessing he hasn't met you, thankfully....
"He just stood on national TV and said Iowa fans are the best in the country."

What is your message by pointing this out
(yes, I also saw his immediate on-field comments)?

In all honesty, by this being a part of what Nate Stanley does, are you really giving him that much additional credit?

"He just stood on national TV and said Iowa fans are the best in the country."

What is your message by pointing this out
(yes, I also saw his immediate on-field comments)?

In all honesty, by this being a part of what Nate Stanley does, are you really giving him that much additional credit?
Nate Stanley > your version of Nate Stanley

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT